Search for content in message boards

Payne Family of Ohio

Payne Family of Ohio

Valerie Payne (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 2000 7:49PM GMT
Looking for any information about the Payne Family in Ohio. I know some of them lived in Laurelville, Ohio and some lived in Columbus, Ohio. If you have any information please contact me at valohio99@yahoo.com.

payne family

dawn robbins (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 10:37AM GMT
i am from the payne family in tiffin ohio
is your dads name george

Payne Family

Posted: 26 Mar 2000 12:42PM GMT
I'm sorry. His name isn't George. My husbands father's name was William (Bill).
He died when my husband was only 4. All I really know about him is that he died in Orient, Ohio in his truck from carbonminoxide. He was married to Virginia Wallace. For some reason My mother-in-law lost contact with Bill's side of the family. Except for his sister. Fern Payne.

Payne Family

Posted: 27 Mar 2000 6:42AM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2005 5:20PM GMT
My grandmother was Cleo Payne Nottingham born at Burghill, OH May 14, 1882. She was the daughter of
Almon W. and Rilla Card Payne
She had a sister Pearl Payne who in 1966 was living in Windham, OH. I have a picture from a book of Ichabod Payne but know nothing about him. any help would be appreciated.

Payne family in Ohio

Posted: 2 Apr 2000 2:58PM GMT
The name Pearl doesn't ring a bell.
Did you know of any Payne's in Columbus, Orient, or Laurelville Ohio?

Payne Family in Ohio

Sharon (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2000 8:49AM GMT
I have a Fern Payne b. Dec. 10, 1911 she had a brother Morl William B. May 25, 1928; d. Dec.28, 1964.

Ohio Paynes

Valerie (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2000 4:44PM GMT
Hi Sharon!!!
I was thrilled to hear from you. My husband is the son of Morril William (Bill) Payne. His mother's name is Virginia. my husband's name is Rex. He is one of 4 kids. Gary, Debbie and Kim are is brother and sisters. If you think there is a connection please email me at valohio99@yahoo.com

Ohio Paynes

sharon (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jun 2000 9:25AM GMT
Valerie:

Did you receive my e-mail?

Sharon

Ichabod Payne

Sharon Payne (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2000 4:42PM GMT
My great grandfather was Ichabod Payne. I know he was born in Illinois and married Lula Sibley in Arkansas. Do you know where your Ichabod was born?

Ichabod Payne

Posted: 13 Dec 2000 6:32PM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2005 5:20PM GMT
All I have about Ichabod is a woodcut of him torn from the front of a book. My relatives were born in Ohio and the earliest one I know of is Almon W. Payne my grandmother Cleo Payne Nottingham's father.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic