Search for content in message boards

ELLIOTTs of Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England

ELLIOTTs of Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 6:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ELLIOTT, BUDDING
Does anybody know when the ELLIOTTs arrived in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England and, if so, from where ? from Scotland ?
I have traced my line back to John ELLIOTT, who was listed as a Husbandman in the Stonehouse Resiants List 1558-1804. He married Katheren BUDDING in Stonehouse on 10 August 1577 and he died in Stonehouse on 19 July 1631. I have been unable to find any earlier record of the ELLIOTTs in Stonehouse.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Re: ELLIOTTs of Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England

Posted: 25 Jun 2013 3:49PM GMT
Talk to your librarian and get an inter library loan for the Elliotts' of Stonehouse, Glouchester, England
There are ancestory books and history books that were written over in Eng. and Scotland that we have in the U.S.
A little work, but if you find your ancestor, its' worth it.

Posted: 26 Jun 2013 1:05PM GMT
I noticed that the date of this email was in 2008. I would like to know if you found any answers?
My ancestor is john Elliott and Kathleen Budding also.
Thanks

Posted: 3 Nov 2013 7:56PM GMT
Surnames: Elliott Holder Budding Parry
Hello meudy_1,
I am also a descendent of John Elliott and Kathleen Budding through John Elliott and Mary Holder and then Joseph Parry. I would be very interested in any information and /or pictures you have on them.
Thanks!

Posted: 10 Nov 2013 12:46PM GMT
would be interested in exchanging info on descendants of this line with anyone who has documentation, lots of speculation has been accepted as factual ... I have considerable on John Elliott/Mary Foxhall descendants ... particular interest in John Edward Elliott/Mary Louise Craft family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions