Search for content in message boards

WARD,DUNCAN, BLEVINS, BARTON

WARD,DUNCAN, BLEVINS, BARTON

Posted: 24 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Feb 2004 10:29PM GMT
Would like to make contact with anyone seaching the Thompson WARD believed born 1775 family in Greenup Co KY. I am checking connection to other WARDs in TN and VA. Thompson WARD in Greenup referred to as Capt. Thompson WARD. Served in War of 1812 and was a lawyer. Served as State Representative in 1815, 1818, and 1830 and as a KY State Senator in 1820. Hoping to learn parents, siblings and children.

Noticing a number of surnames in the Queries that are associated with WARD earlier in locations such as Claiborne Co TN and Washington Co VA such as DUNCAN..... William Marshall DUNCAN connects to the DUNCAN and WARD in TN and VA. Also notied surnames of BLEVINS and BARTON which connect to WARD in Grayson Co VA area. Wondering if these other surnames are part of these lines or moved to Greenup from those areas.

Always happy to share.
Tom WARD, P.O. Box 77, Columbus, KS 66725 tcward@columbus-ks.com

Thompson WARD

Posted: 2 Apr 2002 5:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Aug 2002 1:24AM GMT
Surnames: Ward, Cooley, Clevenger/Clevinger, Robinson, Morgan, Brown, Price
I have a Thompson WARD in my file. No birth date or place data. His parents were James WARD and Unknown female. James parents were Benjamin WARD b. 9-18-1717 Cumberland, Lunenberg Co., VA. and Missy UNKNOWN.

Benjamin was the father of Daniel WARD,Sr. Daniel was married to "Betsy" Elizabeth BOLING. Daniel and Betsy's
son, Jonathan WARD was my 3rd great grandfather.

My WARDs ended up in KY. and southern OH. (Adams, Scioto and Lawrence Co's.)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions