Search for content in message boards

Max Lee Tucker in North Carolina

Max Lee Tucker in North Carolina

Posted: 4 Oct 2011 4:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2011 1:28PM GMT
Surnames: tucker
Hello,
I am researching the family of Max Lee Tucker b. 17 Feb 1925 in North Carolina. He served in WW2. and died in 1984 in Venezuela.
I am having trouble finding his parents and siblings.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Patty

Re: Max Lee Tucker in North Carolina

Posted: 9 May 2013 3:37AM GMT
Surnames: Tucker
Hello Patty,

I am Max Lee Tucker the third, the grandson of the Max Lee Tucker of whom you speak. I have in my possession a family tree with his ancestors up several generations. I know his only sibling was William Tucker, who lives now in Virginia. I can ask my family about the parents of the man of whom you speak. If you are still interested reply to this post and give me your email so I can send you the names and information you seek.

Posted: 9 May 2013 11:06PM GMT
Hi Max,
Thank you for responding to this message. It is always nice to get help along the way when you are researching.

I have found the info I needed about Max's parents. Along with another book on the Tucker family of Pitt County, NC. This book starts with Joshua Tucker of the Rev. War and goes down to Milton, the father of Max Lee Tucker b. 1925
It was written by Roger Kammerer (email:kammerer@hotmail.com)
who helped compile the Desc. of Joshua Tucker of Pitt County, NC.
He has informed me that there are still some books available.
The cost is 35.00 plus 5.00 shipping.
Mail the check to:

Pitt County Family Researchers
P O Box 2608
Greenville, NC 27836

Make it payable to the Pitt County Family Researchers and put Tucker book in the memo.

It is always nice to have a book of your family history. From the little I have seen, it appears to have a lot of good information.

Sincerely,

Patty Dingman

Posted: 14 Oct 2013 1:58AM GMT
This link is for US Veterans Gravesites and it lists his parents to the top right:

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=vacemeteries&a...

There is also a 1930 Census and 1940 Census for him, too. Search www.ancestry.com if you have it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions