Search for content in message boards

Tysoe - Walker, Greenway, Orton, Parker

Tysoe - Walker, Greenway, Orton, Parker

Posted: 11 Aug 2007 2:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walker, Greenway, Parker, Orton
I have ancestors in tysoe regarding the above names, I would be interested to find anyone with the same so I could compare notes and maybe find out more information.

Walkers married Greenways
Wlkers Married Parkers
Parkers Married Greenways

Re: Tysoe - Walker, Greenway, Orton, Parker

Posted: 29 Sep 2007 11:19AM GMT
Surnames: Greenway, Lunnon, Webb
For the first time I have found someone else with a Greenway born in Tysoe! My paternal grandmother was born there in 1871. Her parents were John b.1838-1889 and Lydia Lunnon 1839-1892. John's parents were Richard 1799-1870 and Sarah 1804-1855. There was some confusion on Richard as he had a younger brother Richard b.1817. And Richard 1799 may have been married before to a Hannah Webb b1817 OR the marriage to Hannah may have been his younger brother. Hope this makes sense - I've checked three times at the Warwick Record Office. Do hope we are connected in some way even if over 100 years ago! Ann.

Posted: 1 Oct 2007 10:04AM GMT
Surnames: Greenway
I have Tysoe Parish records for all Greenways and I will check them out for you, you may wish to email me personally for more details.

Posted: 8 Nov 2007 3:26AM GMT
Surnames: Greenway, Gilks, Walker, Prue
My gg grand-mother was Alice Greenway b Tyscoe abt 1847. I believe her parents were Ralph Greenway and Sarah Gilks. Ralph's parents may have been Edward Greenway and Elizabeth Walker m 31 Jan 1792.
Alice married William Prue in 1868 and the family emmigrated to New Zealand in 1881.
Would love to hear from anyone interested in these families.
Maggie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic