Search for content in message boards

Fogle

Posted: 8 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Dec 2001 10:41PM GMT
Surnames: Fogle, Fogel, Vogle, Vogel
I am looking for how a VALENTINE FOGLE came to the USA. What I know is that He married a ELIZABETH GRAY in Centre County PA., in 1833 that is were I find him first before that all I know is that he was born in Brvria Germany in 1801 can aynbody help. E-Mail LFogleSr@cs.com Thanks!

Fogle, Gray

Posted: 5 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2001 10:41PM GMT
Surnames: Fogle, Gray
Hi. This is Leroy Fogle, Elizabeth Gray Fogle is baired in St. Augustin Cementry by her mother in law. How came I bet the info you have on Elizabeth and Valentine or how some will you have Vol. 2 out so I can get a copy? E-Mail LFogleSr@cs.com Ps. Thanks.

Valentine Fogle

Cathy Baker (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FOGLE, VOGLE, FOGEL, VOGEL, FOGAL, GRAY
Leroy, I have a copy of Valentine Fogle obit, which was in the Altoona Mirror, Saturday, May 14, 1892. (It is fuzzy so I'm not sure, that could be 1893.)
Valentine Fogle, aged 91 years, died at the residence of his son, C. M. Fogle, near Kittanning Point, at six o'clock yesterday morning. He is survived by four sons, who are: John, of Chest Springs; Peter, of Kittanning Point; Philip, of Ashville, and C. M; of Kittanning Point, and two daughters -- Mrs. Ann Elizibeth Brown, of near Juniata, and Mrs. Sarah J. Fogle, of Kittanning Point. Funeral services will be held at his late residence at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. At the conclusion of the services the remains will be brought to this city and interred in Fairview Cemetery.
The widow, Elizabeth (Gray) Fogle, is a sister to my Philip Augustine Gray, children of Caleb Augustine Gray. Elizabeth is buried in the St. Augustine Cemetery in Clearfield Township, Cambria County; she was born 3 Oct 1809 and died 3 Oct 1879 (on her birthday).
I've been working on Vol. 2 of OUR ELUSIVE CALEB GRAY, and have several pages on Elizabeth & Valentine's family, with obits.
Hope this helps.
Cathy Baker cbaker@rexnet.net

Re: Valentine Fogle

Posted: 7 Nov 2005 2:44AM GMT
Annie Fogel married into my Brown family - her husband was Jacob Brown (I think I have the right son), who was the son of Alexander and Mary (Lafferty) of Logan Twp., Blair County. Do you have anything on Annie that might contribute to my Brown information?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions