Search for content in message boards

VOELTZKE, RUCINSKI

VOELTZKE, RUCINSKI

Posted: 26 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 11:27AM GMT
OBITUARY printed in the Wausau Daily Herald Monday, July 20, 1998.

Anna R. Voeltzke, 80, 219 Imm St., Wausau, died Friday, July 17, 1998, at Marywood Convalescent Center, Wausau. She was born March 26, 1918, in Wausau, daughter of the late Roman and Mary (Kurzejka) Rucinski. She married William F. Voeltzke on Jan. 9, 1937, at St. Michael Catholic Church, Wausau. He preceded her in death on Jan. 1, 1989.

Survivors include two sons, Phillip Voeltzke, Mattawan, Mich., and Richard (Kimeko) Voeltzke, Honolulu, Hawaii; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; cousins, nieces, and nephews; and three sisters-in-law, Dorothy Rucinski, Schofield, Lucille Rucinski, Plover, and Nathalie Voeltzke, Wausau. She was preceded in death by three sisters, Cecelia Kopytkiewicz, Mary Ziolkowski, and Helen Kosins; and five brothers, Joseph, Anton, Edward, Bernard, and Casimir Rucinski.

The funeral Mass will be celebrated at 2 p.m. Tuesday, July 21, 1998, at the Church of the Holy Name of Jesus, Wausau. The Rev. Norman Boneck will preside. Entombment will be in Memorial Chapel Mausoleum, Wausau. Peterson Funeral Home, Wausau, is in charge of arrangements.

Re: VOELTZKE, RUCINSKI

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 9:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
i had grt. grand mother in Grand Rapids Mich. Mary "ana" Ziolkowski. theres a letter looking for her brothers 1 happend to me Kazmeriz. she & her husbend Alexander lied about both last names when came to US to New Jersey. so i know far reach BUT woundering if any connection. Thank You for your time!! T.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions