Search for content in message boards

Barnes Family East End London England

Barnes Family East End London England

Posted: 17 Aug 2003 9:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Sep 2006 11:18AM GMT
Hi

I am trying to trace any Barnes Family from the East End of London. My Grandfather on my Fathers side was ALBERT VICTOR BARNES b.20/02/1907 in East End London possibly Mile End, Stepney or surrounding areas, d. ca 1985. I have been told that my Grandfather had a previous marriage to a Daisy ? they had 2 children ? Iris and Terry ? He then married my Grandmother Ethel May Lillie (nee Dicks ). Does this sound familar to anyone ? would be grateful for any information.

Many Thanks
Venita Dumelow

Re: Barnes Family East End London England

Posted: 25 Jan 2004 3:51PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 2 Feb 2013 10:58PM GMT

Posted: 1 Feb 2004 5:42PM GMT
Edited: 9 Sep 2006 11:18AM GMT
Hi Deborah
Thanks for the reply to my message. I do not have any new info at the moment I have just sent for my Grandfather Albert Victor Barnes birth certificate I do not know anything about his family. I only know where he was born and when, I do not even know who his parents were. As soon as I get his certificate and start my research I will keep you up to date on my progress. Please feel free to keep in touch.

Kind Regards
Venita

Posted: 19 Nov 2008 1:13PM GMT
Surnames: Barnes
Hi Venita

I am trying to trace my Nan's side of the family, she was Hannah Lillian Barnes, born in Mile End 28 Dec 1910, although shows in records as qtr 1 1911. I think her father was William but not sure. If you have gathered any information about the Barnes In East London, it would be great to hear from you.

Regards
Theresa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions