Search for content in message boards

Lorenzo Porter

Lorenzo Porter

Posted: 1 Sep 2011 3:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on Lorenzo Porter. According to records from Mexico he had several children with a woman named Antonia Ponce. However, Antonia was married to Lorenzo Ferrel at the time. The children I have found for Lorenzo Porter and Antonia Ponce are: Evangelina, 11 May 1908, Augustina, 29 Aug 1909, Josefina, 17 Aug 1912, Enrique, 14 Sep 1913, and Carmen, 16 Jul 1917. There may be more children. Antonia Ponce was the daughter of my wife's GG aunt, Cleofas Ponce.

I have extensive information on the Ponces going back to the early 1600s in Chihuahua.

Dave Nelson, Folsom, CA.

Re: Lorenzo Porter

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 10:38AM GMT
IAM FERNANDO ENRIQUE CHAVIRA PORTER , iam son of evangelina porter ponce and florentino chavira yaiez and i need more information about the porter family genealogy and other information , apreciate all your attention , i have corelationated infornmation with porter familiy,. I DONT SPEACK ENGLISH AND IAM FAMILY FRIEND AND HES ( FERNADO ENRIQUE ) BE HERE WITH ME APRECIATE YOUR COMUNICATION AND Y THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION ABOUT THE LONRENZO AND ANTONIA DOUGTHERS AND SONS, SOMEONE RECENTLY DEAD THE YOUGERS FAMILY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY .

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 2:14PM GMT
The information I have on the Porter family is conflicting. One record has Lorenzo's parents listed as Enrique Carlos Porter and Silvestra Castillo. Another lists Lorenzo Ferrel as the natural son of Prota Ferrel. I have yet to solve this inconsistency. I would be interested in any information you have on Antonia Ponce and her mother Cleofas. I have photos of Cleofas' brother, Jose Santiago,my wifes' great grandfather, I can send if you give me your email address.

Regards, Dave Nelson.

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 11:29PM GMT
I believe you and I have emailed before but I have since been away. My grandfather is this Lorenzo porter you write of. My father is one of his children - Horacio Alfredo Porter, born 12 jan 1931 in Nuevo Casas Grandes, Chihuahua, Mexico.. Have we exchanged info? Contact me.

Rick Porter

Posted: 4 Mar 2013 1:51AM GMT
I don't believe we have exchanged any info. I have your Great Grandmother shown as Cleofas Ponce. I have Ponce information going back to the early 1600s I will share with you. I have attached a photo of my wife's Great grandfather, Jose Santiago Ponce Lopez. He is the one on the left. We believe the one on the right is Santa Cruz Ponce, a cousin of Santiago's. The photo was taken around 1912, shortly before Santiago disappeared. Jose Santiago is Cleofas' brother.

If you can't open the photo give me your email and I can send it and one other photo.

Regards, Dave Nelson.
Attachments:

Posted: 24 May 2013 1:35AM GMT
Hi my name is Elfida mi grandfather is Fernando Enrique Chavira Porter he born in Nuevo Casas Grandes Chihuahua, his parents names was Evangelina and Florentino, i have information about the family, his send a note, but he dont under stan about tecnology.

We dont speak english but, if you are interested in our history family contact me.

My email is elfidagc@hotmail.com

i hope understan my message.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions