Search for content in message boards

WALICKI, WIACEK, BAK

WALICKI, WIACEK, BAK

Tim Krysztopa (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walicki, Wiacek, Bak, Bonk, Rurak
Researching: Walicki of Kamien. Wiacek of Wola Ranizowska. Bak/Bonk of Gorno. Rurak of Kamien.
Please see my pages at:
http://members.aol.com/tjk212/20.htm
with links to other pages, and more names in this area.
These families all came to New Britain, CT.

BAK surname

John Smolarek (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BAK
I have 11 individuals in my data base for Newark, NJ, with the BAK surname. None of them match your family. The two for which I have a place of origin come from: Czermin, Nielec, Galicia, and; Debica, Galicia.

WALICKI's of Kamien

Jeffrey M. Bernard (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WALICKI, KISIEL, RODZEN
Tim,

I have the following WALICKI from Kamien in my database:

Franciszka WALICKI m. Wajeuch KISIEL and had a daughter named Anelia (Anna, Nellie) KISIEL b. Sokolow (right next to Kamien) 2 Aug 1883, d. Wilton, ME 5 Jun 1968, m. South Boston, MA 15 Nov 1902. They had at least 9 children and I have a lot of data on them as well if anyone wants it.

Do you have any data linking to Franciszka WALICKI?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Jeff.

Re: BAK & BABIARZ surnames

Karen Wilk (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2005 1:07AM GMT
Surnames: BAK, BABIARZ, CZACH
I don't know if there is a connection.. my relatives lived in the Chicago area. I have a Marianna Bak, she was born in kamyszyn, who married a Paulus Czach. They had 5 children, Michael, Thomas, Andrzej, Magda & Hanna. I also have a Joseph Babiarz who married a Regina Ogorzelec. They had 4 children, Anna, Antoinette, Edith & Stanley. The only one I have information on is Edith Babiarz who became a nun. She died in 1981. Let me know if there is a link. Karen Wilk

Re: WALICKI, WIACEK, BAK

Posted: 18 Dec 2006 9:11PM GMT
My mother in law's Grandfather is Mathuez Rurak form Kamien. He settled in Chicopee Mass.
Sue
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions