Search for content in message boards

REED

REED

Brian Griffith (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Searching for information about the family of Thomas and Susan (Shelton) Reed living in Monongalia County around the mid to late 1850's. I know of one daughter, Louisa, who married Isaac Newton Griffith on Oct 17, 1878.

Also looking for possible linkage to Margaret Ann Reed who was born around the mid to late 1850's as well.
1850's as well.

REED, GOODWIN, HOVER

Posted: 24 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 8:59PM GMT
Greetings Brian...My gg gf is Samuel B. REED b. abt. 1839 in Monongalia Co. He had 8 siblings including a brother Thomas b. abt. 1830 in the same county, I have nothing more on Thomas. Other siblings names are Amos, John Foster, Rebecca, Isaac, George, Benjamin Franklin and Stephen all b. in the same county, the last in 1845. Their parents were Stephen B. REED b. 1799 NJ. and Rachel GOODWIN b. 1800 PA. Stephen B's parents were Thomas REED b. abt. 1767 and Jenny HOVER b. abt. 1770. Any of these ring a bell? Look forward to hearing from you...Chuck Jennings

REED

Brian Griffith (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Chuck,

Thanks for the response. To be honest, I'm not sure if this is my Thomas Reed or not. Looks like I need to make a visit to the couyrt house again. It does however, give me at least something to start with.

I'll keep you posted if I'm able to uncover more.

Thanks again!

Brian Griffith

REED'S/MAUST; PRESTON

LYNN REED CASSELL (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: MAUST, REED, PRESTON
I am searching for any relatives of Goldie Wanda Maust Reed; Grace Maust; George Maust. Also any Preston's.

Grace Maust

Posted: 13 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2002 10:13PM GMT
Surnames: Maust
Hi Lynn, this is your cousin Sherrill. Were you looking for my mom Grace Maust? Both mom and dad (Donald) are still living in the old house on Van Voorhis Rd. This is 8/13/00, I noticed your message posted 1998. I can be reached at mickmaust@aol.com Which George Maust are you looking for?

Re: REED'S/MAUST; PRESTON

Posted: 19 Dec 2001 3:15AM GMT
I have a Goldie Maust Reed, Children: Chester, Irene, Opal, Mary, Paul. Is anyone looking for any of these people. Thanks, Bonnie

Posted: 9 May 2005 8:36PM GMT
HI,,I am actually a Cassell/Reed/Amen/Twohig/Vernon,, If that isnt too confusing. Bonnie Kay Cassell/Beddoe is my birthmother.

Elton and Zelma (I think her maiden name may be Vernon) Cassell are my grandparents.

Cleo Elton Cassell and Alice Esther are my Great Grandparents

Henry Elmer Cassell and Edna Sarah Reed are my G.G. Grandparents

Abraham Gabriel Cassell and Elizabeth Amen are my G.G.G. grandparents

John Frankiln Cassel my G.G.G.G. grandfather

Michal Cassell is my G.G.G.G.G. grandfather

Abrahm Gabriel Cassell and Martha (Bessiw) Fleener are my
G.G.G.G.G.G. grandparents

Michale Hessen-Kassel
G.G.G.G.G.G. grandfather

Anywho,, This is all the info I have, due to I was adopted by the bradys and just looking into my birth family geneology..any info you may have I would appreciate

Amanda

Re: REED, GOODWIN, HOVER

v. reed (View posts)
Posted: 15 Aug 2005 6:23AM GMT
Surnames: REED
Have these for Amos to present..
Wish to share

S. johnson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2005 7:34PM GMT