Search for content in message boards

MOERAN/BUSTEED/BARTON

MOERAN/BUSTEED/BARTON

Brian Borneman (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Researching the MOERAN/BUSTEED/BARTON family from Cork.

Edward MOERAN was a music teasher in the 1st half of the 1800's. He was married to Margaret BUSTEED in 1808. They had 13 children. Among whom, I am looking for descendants of:

Margaret MOERAN - married Lewis MORRIS(15 July 1829)

Mary Anne Barton MOERAN

Edward Busteed MOERAN b.1809 - an Anglican clergyman, married to Isabella BARTON

Jephson Herrige MOERAN b.1813

Susanna Amelia MOERAN - married Abraham STEERS (12 SEPT 1832)

Meredith MOERAN b.1815

Emma MOERAN b.1817

Augustus Fielding MOERAN b.1818

Thomas Warner MOERAN b.1820 - Anglican clergy,moved to Liverpool

Elizabeth MOERAN

Emmanual MOERAN

Caroline MOERAN d. 1908

Help is always appreciated and hopefully some day repaid.

Re: MOERAN/BUSTEED/BARTON

Patrick Steers (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2005 2:43AM GMT
Brian,

If you are able to get this message, I am a descendant of Susan Amelia Moeran and Abraham Steers. I actually have the Steers family bible which is dated prior to their wedding in 1832, and list there children born in Ireland, Canada, and New York. Please reply if you receive this. Thank you.

Patrick Steers

Re: MOERAN/BUSTEED/BARTON

Posted: 17 Aug 2013 9:16PM GMT
Surnames: Moeran/Bland
Hello Brian
Hope you still have the same contact details. I live in Loughgall Co Armagh where Gladys Ridley Moeran was born as her dad was the local rector from 1897-1906.
I am looking for photographs of the old rectory that they lived in here in Loughgall as it was ddemolished in 1928 and no a photograph can be found. Apparently it was in very bad repair but had been magnificient in its time.
I am writing a walking tour of Loughgall and a picture of the old rectory would be fantastic. I was hoping that you have a connection to the family who might have kept old photos.
Is a miracle possible?
Rene Aiken
per page

Find a board about a specific topic