Search for content in message boards

Rausch Family in MN

Rausch Family in MN

Posted: 6 Nov 2007 6:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rausch, Roeder, Liebing, Egermann, Garding, Schlener, Reinholz, Peschal, Collins, Spaniol, Waggnor, Arceneau
I'm looking for anyone who is part of the Rausch family, I am a distant cousin and I have a huge family tree that brings it all the way back to Mayen/Reiden, Germany with the decendants of Peter, Balthasar, and Christian P., plus the 2 brothers that stayed back in Germany in 1857, Johann and Cornel Hubert.

Please contact me, I found a Rausch family member still in Germany.

Re: Rausch Family in MN

Posted: 28 Mar 2008 11:06AM GMT
email me at mommymaz2@hotmail.com to discuss the Meyer/Garding you have in your family tree...I am related to the Meyer's

Posted: 1 Sep 2009 9:38PM GMT
Surnames: Eickhoff
Hi Lizzy,

I have information about the Rausch family in MN. Theresa was my Grandfather's sister (so she would be my Great Aunt.)
I have a copy of her Death Cert if you would like.

I am looking for info on the Eickhoff's.

Joe Eickhoff
jeickhoff at comcast.net

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 2:32AM GMT
Surnames: Rausch/Utsch/Rothstein
Balthasar Rausch married Anna Marie Jammes and they adopted Ottilia who married Gustav Utsch. Ottilia is my great grandmother. Family story is that she was adopted and maybe she was part French. Also heard a story that she was on the orphan train. Do you have any information? I have some Rausch info but not lots.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions