Search for content in message boards

James Hook, Ruth E Flynn Family Sanilac Co. Michigan

James Hook, Ruth E Flynn Family Sanilac Co. Michigan

Posted: 11 May 2008 3:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hook, Flynn, Schrader Freeman,
I am looking for any infomation on James Hook & Ruth E Flynn & family also looking for William James Hook, Louisa Schrader Family of Detroit.Wayne Co, Michigan. I am also looking for informaton on John and Dora C Freeman Family Of Sanilac Co,Michigan Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: James Hook, Ruth E Flynn Family Sanilac Co. Michigan

Posted: 19 Dec 2008 9:41PM GMT
James Hook was christened in Tenterden, Kent Co., England on 27 Oct 1833. He was married 1st in Canada to Catherine Rafferty and 2nd to Ruth Ellen Flynn in Sanilac Co., MI on 16 Feb 1873. James died in Elk twp., Sanilac Co. on 25 Oct 1903. He was the son of William Hook and Lydia Knowlden. James and Ruth Ellen had 8 known children including William J. Hook who married 2nd Louisa H. Schraeder on 16 Feb 1910 in Sandusky, Sanilac Michigan. There was also a stillborn daughter. What additional info do you want?

Posted: 12 May 2010 3:37PM GMT
Hello, My name is James Hook, I live in Las Vegas, NV.
The James Hook you're looking for was my Great Great Grandfather. I'm quite interested in my family gegeaology, but know very little about the Hook's .
My email is su10net@cox.net
Hope to hear from you!
James Hook

Posted: 12 May 2010 7:08PM GMT
Hello it is so great to hear from someone on Mom side of the family I am willing to share anything I know with you I have a public tree on ancestry it took me years to find out this info and you are the first to inquire about them let me knoe my Email is shareena55@aol.com this is my husband you can use it also Can't wait to hear from you shareena

Posted: 21 Sep 2010 11:49PM GMT
Surnames: Rafferty Hook
Catherine Rafferty was my gg aunt - wondering what happened to James and Catherine's son, Thomas Hook, born in Ontario in 1865

Posted: 22 Sep 2010 1:38PM GMT
Surnames: Hook, Udell
Thomas Hook married Nancy Udell on 20 Apr 1887 at Speaker, Sanilac, Michigan. In 1900 and 1910 they lived in Brookfield twp., Huron County, Michigan. They had five children, Rosana, John A., Ida May, Mary Myrtle, and James Arthur.

Posted: 22 Sep 2010 5:32PM GMT
Thanks for the quick reply NLH43
I suppose Thomas went and lived with his father, because I don't see him in any Ontario records.
Catherine got married again and the certificate states she was a widow. I guess that wasn't true. Although there was no space for divorce as a marital status in those days, IF they ever did in fact get a divorce.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic