Search for content in message boards

William Marshall Lee/Hester Pope of Ky & TX

William Marshall Lee/Hester Pope of Ky & TX

Posted: 27 Apr 2004 4:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Jun 2005 12:29AM GMT
Surnames: Lee.Seabourn,Batchelor,Phillips,Daughtery,Huddleston
William M Lee was born 1807 VA.His parents were William M Lee Sr/Frances? of Butler Co KY.Wm Jr married Hester Pope and moved to Collin Co Tx in the 1850's.Their children were:Martha Ann who married Napoleon B Seabourn,John C,Wm who married Lydia Huddleston,Elizabeth who married John Carroll Seabourn,James Emmitt who married Helen Daughtery,Robert"Tobe" who married Mary Phillips,George who married Anna Huddleston,Humphrey who married Nannie Batchelor,and Amanda.Would like to exchange info on the families.

Re: William Marshall Lee/Hester Pope of Ky & TX

Posted: 1 May 2004 5:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LEE, FORD, SHELTON, FREEMAN
Just wanted to say "Hello" since we hadn't corresponded in quite awhile. Wish I had something new to add to the search for LEE families from Butler/Logan Counties, but I don't. I have pretty well proved that my John W. Lee, b. 1810 KY, who married Nancy Shelton 1831 in Butler Co., KY was indeed the John W. Lee with a wife named Hannah, found in the TX census starting with 1860 Bosque, 1870 Collin (near neighbor to your William & Hetty), and 1880 Grayson Co., TX. The last piece of data I found for him was a deed dated 1887. I still don't know who his parents were - but I am working with several people still attempting to solve my mysteries. I have a new E-mail address: janice@castleman.org and have posted my new finds to my website: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~janicekmc/leenotes....

Wishing you good luck,
Janice Mauldin Castleman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions