Search for content in message boards

Sarah Jane Taylor

Sarah Jane Taylor

Posted: 1 Aug 2001 3:51AM GMT
Edited: 3 Jan 2002 5:06AM GMT
Surnames: Taylor, Brown, Vaughn, Payne
Help me with my unknown! There is a Sarah Jane Taylor ( died in 1923) burried next to my ggggrandmother Hannah Ellis Adams Taylor in Twin Cemeteries in Wahalak. She is not a child of Hannah and Ira Byrd Taylor's and I can find no record of her connected to their family. I did find a Sarah J. Taylor on the 1896 enumeration of educable children roll. She had three children: Martha 17, Jas. 16, Winnie 13. Can anybody tell me who she belongs to... I think she might have been a second wife of Ira Byrd's just off a gut feeling but I need some hard evidence.

Re: Sarah Jane Taylor

Posted: 6 Dec 2005 8:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is my gg-grandmother. She was the second wife of Ira byrd taylor. She is the daughter of william hitchcock and martha (unknown maiden name). They had three children: Martha Jane, James Ira, Naomi (aka mimmi,minnie, winnie). I have seen the spelling diffrently on every source I found Naomi on. So not sure how it is correctly..... I am thinking that alot of them are nicknames.
I'd be intrested to swap info if you're intrested

Posted: 10 Jan 2006 12:11AM GMT
Surnames: Taylor,Branning
Do you have anything on a Harold Taylor (b. 1933) married to a Lily Mae Branning?

delita (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2006 2:57PM GMT
I haven't found a Harold Taylor in my search yet. There are several Taylor families in Kemper County in the 1880's and early 1900's so I am not sure who's son he is. If he was born and stayed in Kemper chances he is related to the Taylor Family who were some of the settlers in the county around the 1850's.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions