Search for content in message boards

Richard Creech, Frances Beale, Nicholas Creech and Henry Creech

Richard Creech, Frances Beale, Nicholas Creech and Henry Creech

Annette (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:08AM GMT
Surnames: creech, beale,
Am looking for information on the Richard Creech, b abt 1600 in Fifeshire, Scotland, married Frances Beale and had three children before leaving Scotland. Names of sons were Henry and Nicholas. Am especially interested in where Nicholas went after the death of the parents. 1640 VA. Census show him at age 21, in lower Norfolk CO, Va. & where Richard and Frances actually were born and birth dates for all or any mentioned.
Thanks

Richard Creech

Patricia Castle (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:07AM GMT
I have posted this family on Family Treemaker Site. I am a direct descendant of Richard Creech and Frances Beale. I don't know what happened to Nicholas.

Richard, Henry, Richard, Richard, Benjamin, John, Elijah, Stephen, William Jesse, William Clint, Hiram, me.

Are you familiar with Marsil Creech in N Mexico? she puts out an excellent newsletter on Creeches.

Re: Richard Creech

Posted: 6 Sep 2001 3:13AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2005 11:01PM GMT
Surnames: creech, critch, creich
i am a direct descendant also of richard creech. the family line goes like this :richard creech 1st, henry creech sr, richard creech sr, richard creech jr, benjamin creech, john creech sr, johnathon creech, hiram creech, james anderson creech, buck creech, kanoy creech, charles creech(my dad), then me. i am looking for information that can be useful as to i just started tracing the family tree. any info would be of great help. thanks.......

Posted: 7 Sep 2001 2:26AM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:10AM GMT
Surnames: creech, arthur,
I am a descendant of Richard Creech. I have the following line: Henry(b.1637), Richard Sr.(1662), Richard Jr.(1705),Benjamin Sr.(1724), Joshua Sr.(1753), Ezekiel (1783), Stephen Ezekiel(1812), John Warren(1829)whose daughter married my great, great grandfather William L. Arthur

Posted: 28 Nov 2001 5:15AM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:10AM GMT
Our line is :Richard I &Frances Beale-- Henry-- Richard II-Richard III-Richard IV-Richard V- Richard VI--Henry -Frederic B--JamesF.--Bertey --Edward
Mr.Marsil Creech edits the Creech Country times.It is $9.00 a year,published quarterly.He really knows his'stuff' about the Creech Clan!
His addy is:marcreech@prodigy.net
We had a Creech Grand Reunion this past May in Samson,Ala.[lower Ala] for descendents of Richard Creech. .It turned out nice.Had 'cousins'from Ore,Col,Tx.La.,Tn,Fla,Ga,NC and of course Ala. It was great meeting and learning,until then, unknown kin,except maybe via the internet!!
We are to have another one May 2002 at Samson .If anyone is interested we may contact me for more info.
Mary Creech in Coffee Springs

Marsil Creech (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 2002 2:56AM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:06AM GMT
Surnames: creech,
Hi Kandi,
I was wondering if your Buck Creech had another name-perhaps Buckner? If so, who was his wife? I have never been able to find that info.

Marsil in NM

kandi neal (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2002 10:50PM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:09AM GMT
I am not sure what his wife's name was. As to his name I am also not sure I will check into it for you and let you know if there is anything else you want to know feel free to let me know i will try to help in any way I can, Thanks

Marsil Creech (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2002 7:31AM GMT
Thanks,

I appreciate it.

Marsil in NM

Re: Richard Creech, Frances Beale, Nicholas Creech and Henry Creech

Posted: 28 Oct 2002 5:58PM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:13AM GMT
Surnames: creech, paine, davis,
Henry Creech- born 1635 James City Co. Virginia
died 1728 Albermarle Co. North Carolina
Married 1653 Joyce Paine
Richard Creech Sr. 1662 Albermalre Co.North Carolina
Married 1690 -Tamer eliza Davis
RIchard Creech Jr.
Born 1705 Nansemod Co. Virginia
John Creech
Born 1755 Johnson Co. North Carolina
John Creech
Born 1774 Asche Co. North Carolina
I do have more names and dates marriages and other possible linage names through to Henry Born 1884 and his children

Re: Richard Creech, Frances Beale, Nicholas Creech and Henry Creech

Posted: 9 Dec 2002 2:49AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2004 3:17PM GMT
Surnames: paine, beels, durant,
I have that after richard s family left scotland in 1635 and settled in Va. Henry was the only living child after the attack.
records show that henry was born in 1637 james city co. va.
He married joyce paine, daughter of bengiman Paine. Henry was about 9 years old when his family was killed. Hew by a family by the name of beels. How he came to this family is not known. after he became a man he settled on the areanoos ceek in northeast side of the pasquotank river in old albemarle county of carolina. He received a land grant for 190 acres on March 60, 1704 and his grant was ajoined lands of Yawpins indians reservation of 10,240 acres located on the north river, which was gave to the indians Oct. 2,1704. North river is located north of albermarle sound near Hway 34, in what is now known as Currituck County N.C. The land of Henry Creech was located across to the norht of the albemarle sound from Burants's island, George Durant lived and was a pronimient in the infant colony. durant's neck was also part of the george durant's land holdings at this time. Henry Creech was a justice of the peace in this new colony from 1691 to 1698 and he signed several documents bering these dates. He wrote his will August 16, 1798 and his wife Joyce named Executrix. His will was never probated or a record of it was destroyed,

Pelagia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic