Search for content in message boards

Family Search

Family Search

Connie Plemons (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: King, Koenig, Ivor, Ivers, Melchior, Snyder, Connell, Wertz, Lillard, Connell, Ollar, Land
Looking for family links to any of these names.
Have some information and will be glad to share with family.
Have traced some to the ocean and over the sea and will be glad to hear from any one wanting to help link families together.
Hope to hear from you soon. Connie
Posted: 2 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2002 5:46AM GMT
Surnames: Stone
I am researching the STONE family from Connecticut in the 1850's. William Richard Stone m Harriet Eveline Lee 1845. 3 sons born in New York, later moved to Oshawa, Ontario where 5 more children were born. May be a connection?
Please email cstone@sunshinecable.com

Wertz Family

Megan Wertz (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wertz, Stone, Ryan
I am from the Wertz family of St. Louis Michigan, my grandfather was born and raised in Wheeler Township, Breckenridge Michigan, I am looking for family ancestors from around the world.

Family search

Posted: 25 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 4:23AM GMT
Surnames: King, Koening, Kroning
I have a Wendell King born in Germany Oct.17, 1826 came to america in 1840 .
Married Rosa Kaesheimer in Cinn. Ohio in 1854.
We are looking for any info .
There was an old family story by gradfather use to tell about Wendell changing his name from Kronig/Koenig to KING so they could get loaded on to the boat sooner.
We have never been able to prove or disprove this story hope I can find the truth.

Ollar Surname

Savannah Ollar Jordan (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: OLLER, OLLAR, GORDON, GARNER
I am descended from George Oller, William Jesse Oller, Andrew Jackson Oller (changed to Ollar), William Frank Ollar, William Martis Ollar, James Luther Ollar..any of these in your Ollar line?

Family Search Ivers, Snider/Snyder

Posted: 19 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jul 2001 5:24AM GMT
Surnames: Ivers, Snider-Snyder, Sausen, Dachsteiner, Hoevels, Wirsing, Kelsey, Tompkins
Connie, I have connections to several of the names you posted.

My husbands family is Ivers (Germany>MN>Iowa>Oregon), my mothers family is Snyder/Snider (Germany>PA>TN>Oregon) and there is a connection to Werntz on my fathers (Germany>Illinois>Oregon) side.
Be happy to discuss connections.

Linda Sausen Ivers
IversLL@cs.com

George Oller

Gena Oller May (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Oller, Stone, Ishmael, McFerris
George Oller is as far back as I can trace the Oller side of my family tree. I was told that he came from Germany and that he had 2 brothers, Jim and Walter. If anyone can help me by giving me any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Gena May

Re: Wertz Family

shawn lopez (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2001 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: snyder
I'm not sure which Wertz is your grandfather but mine is Dewey and I now live in Peoria AZ. We are probably cousins, my mom's name is Marilyn, are you related to my Great Uncle Ronnie? I have never really met any of his kids or grandkids. Please let me know

Re: Ollar Surname

Posted: 15 Nov 2001 7:17PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2002 3:40AM GMT
Thank you for the information you sent I have death cert of Zella Vay Oller Donaghe daughter to Andrew J. she died in The Dalles Organ her daughter Bonnie was born in Red Oak OK. Bonnie also had a brother Lenard born in Bengal, Ok. Andrew J & Sarah are burried in Allen Ok. along w/ Bonnie (my mother ) & Lucy Bell. I decorate their graves each year. If you would like more info I would be happy to give you what I have. Quintell

Re: Wertz Family

Posted: 18 Nov 2001 12:22AM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2003 9:39PM GMT
Shawn, Is your great uncle Ronnie the Ronald Wertz that lives in Colorado? I am related to one that lives there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions