Search for content in message boards

Will do Lookups in Green Lake County

Will do Lookups in Green Lake County

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2006 11:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
To anyone who is interested, I will do lookups in the Green Lake County area.
Please contact me if you are wanting information on from the County Courthouse, library, or historical society.

Laura
dartfrd@dotnet.com

Re: Will do Lookups in Green Lake County

Linda Werner (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2006 11:21PM GMT
Surnames: Griese, Lenz, Hein,
I am looking for the death certificate for Karl August Griese. On Feb 8, 1883 there was a notice in the paper that his farm would be sold at a sheriff's sale. He must have died shortly before this. His wife was Dorthea Louse Lenz married in 1853. I am interested in his parents names and any other information.

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2006 2:55PM GMT
Hi I will see what I can find. I have a few other names I need to get through for people. It may take a week or so, for me to get to the info that you are looking for.

Laura
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Posted: 17 May 2006 8:19PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jun 2006 10:18PM GMT
Hi Laura,

I was hoping you could look-up some information on a family that lived in Green Lake County in the 1800's? I can give you all the details I have, if your interested please contact me at jjtonseth@aol.com

Thank You, Jessica Tonseth

re:

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2006 9:35PM GMT
Surnames: Bartow
Hi Jessica

I do have a long list of look-ups that I have committed myself to at this time. I would be happy to do it for you, but it may take a month or longer. If you're willing to wait.
I can get the info from you and maybe get it done before that. I am going to go to the historical society Saturday afternoon, and hopefully get some of my list done.

I won't be able to get to the courthouse for another couple of weeks or so, because of my work schedule.

Let me know if you would like me to help out.

Laura

Posted: 18 May 2006 3:33AM GMT
Edited: 8 Jun 2006 10:18PM GMT
Hi Laura,

I would love it if you can help, waiting isn't a problem at all. I'm looking for information on Jason Lucas b. 1816 in ME or Mass. d. 1910 in WA. He and his wife Eliza Jones b. abt. 1836 in MI, live in Berlin, WI. They had 8 children, Alice, Ella, Ida M., Ada B., Edwin, Charles H., Mattie ( Martha ), and Hester. I'm looking for Land records, birth records, marriage records, and death records. I know big list! What is the most important to me at this time is if there are any death records for Eliza. Jason moved to Washington some time in the 1900's but I can't find any record that Eliza did, so I'm thinking she must have died in Green Lake County. Thank you so much for your time! Jessica

Re: re:

Posted: 23 Mar 2007 12:01AM GMT
Hi Jessica,

For whatever reason, I missed getting info to you on your family... I am so sorry about this! If you still need the info, here is some stuff that I found...

George Davison married Ada Belle Lucas on Jan 1, 1879 in Green Lake County. George was from Ripon, WI and he was born in NY. His parents were George and Sarah Davison.
Witness of the marriage were James Helmsey,? Lucas (couldn't read the name). Her parents were listed as Jason and Eliza Lucas. They married in the Union Church.

I also found a Mary Ann Lucas that married Joseph Blair on Oct 12, 1858 in Berlin (Sacramento, WI) Joseph was born in Ireland and his parents were Samuel and Martha Blair. MaryAnn's parents were William and Ann Lucas. That's the only thing that the marriage record had on it.

I found a Charles Lucas who married Lizzie Wood, but we had problems locating the actual record...I will get it next time I get to the courthouse. I also have a birth and death record for Marjorie Lucas, which I haven't had a chance to look up. I should have some more time next week.

Sorry that I missed this...I can't believe i did that..I am usually pretty good at keeping track of things.

Laura
lluepke@centurytel.net
Posted: 23 Mar 2007 3:45PM GMT
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. It is ok that it took so long, I have had to take a break for a while due to having a baby. Thank you again, Jessica

Re: re:

Posted: 24 Mar 2007 1:41AM GMT
I hope the info helps..congrats on the baby... I had a boy in December, so I am staying home with the baby and only working part time, so it's back to the drawing board on the family history stuff. Even though I should have more time, for some reason..babies take up the whole day!

Laura
Posted: 24 Mar 2007 11:33PM GMT
Congradulations to you too! I had my son in October, he is our second son. They're a handful, but so worth it! Thank you again, Jessica
per page

Find a board about a specific topic