Search for content in message boards

Lisa Stone

Lisa Stone

Posted: 11 Jan 2003 1:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Jun 2005 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Stone, Hahn, Swanson
Does anyone have information on the parents of Lisa Stone, born Amery, WI early 1900's (don't have birth year) Parents may be Chippewa Indian. Only information I have is, first husband last name of Hahn, second husband name may have been Walter Swanson(possibly lived in Frederic, WI),third husband unknown. She had 12 children. She died in New York in the mid 70's, age 70?
I am doing this search for a cousin, whose children are decendants of Lisa.
Thank you
Paula

Re: Lisa Stone

Darien Williamson (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2003 10:15PM GMT
Surnames: Stone, Bloomst, Blomst, Bildoe, Bildo, Lindman
Birth vol 9 pages 154-155 at Balsam Lake, Polk County, Wisconsin.
Lela Lemay Stone and Letha Lavern Stone born Oct 17,1912. female, mixed race, Legitimate.
Father William Loyd Stone, 7/8 white, age 26,born Wisconsin. Laborer, Residence Balsam Lake.
Mother Hilma Bloomst, age 28, white, born Wisc. 5 children Previous to these 2 twins.
I have other info of birth death marriage that I will send seperate to where you want.

Posted: 17 Jan 2003 2:08AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2005 12:03AM GMT
Thank You for your search. I have sent my address via e-mail to you.
I will pass the information on to her decendants.

Paula

Posted: 19 Feb 2005 6:27AM GMT
Edited: 17 Dec 2005 5:50PM GMT
I have been researching the Bildeaux/Bildeau/Bildo/Bildoe lines for a few years. My connection goes back to Alexander Bildeaux and

Your query goes Twins> Willaim Stone & Hilma Blomst>Eben Stone & Harriet Bildeau>Alexander Bildeau Sr. & Catherine Bremer

Alexander Bildeau Sr. & Catherine Bremer's son Alex Jr. married my great grandaunt Margaret Carolina Holmes.

Would like to share info if you get this message.

Larry Friend niidji@mchsi.com

Posted: 28 Nov 2009 6:20AM GMT
My mothers maiden name is Bildeaux.

Posted: 29 Nov 2009 5:15PM GMT
Surnames: Bildeaux, Stone, Friend
I have a fair amount on the Bildeaux line. Who is your mother?
I am Larry Friend, niidji@mchsi.com What is your name? I have spoken with a few of the Bildeaux line and will share all the info I have.

Have you learned anything of Lisa Stone?

My G-G-grandparents were Mary (O-Sah-Ga) (full blood) and William Holmes. Their daughter Margaret married Alexander Bildeaux Jr. on July 13, 1881 at Balsam Lake, Polk, Wisconsin.

Posted: 26 Jan 2010 10:19PM GMT
Surnames: Bildeau/Bildeaux/Bildoe
Hello,
I am a descendent of Alex Sr and Catharine Bildeau/Bildeaux/Bildoe. We are having a family reunion for descendents of Catherine's parents Josephus Nodin and Angelique Ogagwedakwadokwe on May 30, 2010 at Interstate Park in St. Croix Falls,WI.
·Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 12 noon with lunch at 1 p.m.
·Interstate Park, State Highway 35, St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
·Camp Interstate Shelter picnic area.
·The cost of parking in the state park ranges from $7 - 10 depending on residency http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/parks/fees/
·This is a potluck picnic, so please bring a cold dish to share and everything your family needs for the meal need such as utensils and beverages.
·There is no electricity available, so please plan accordingly.
·Please bring any photos or stories of our ancestors to share with others and your camera to take pictures of other people's photos.
·More info about the park can be found at http://www.stateparks.com/interstate_polk.html

Would love to meet you and all other relatives!
Lisa

Posted: 26 Mar 2010 10:38PM GMT
I was looking up my family tree and found that your great grandparents are MY great grandparents. My mother is a Bildeaux and her dad was Clarence and her grampa was Alexander and they were from Wisconsin. If you want any info, email me. All of my mom's siblings are alive and I'm sure they have info.
Judy

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 7:42PM GMT
Surnames: bildoe, bildeau, stone, mcmullen
My husband is a descendent of Alex and Catherine Bildeau as follows: Alex Bildeau & Catherine ? > Harriet Bildeau & Eben Stone > Sadie Stone & Joseph McMullen > Harriet McMullen & Loy Sanford. They are his grandparents. I am interested in the information on the Bildeau line especially Catherine. I had heard that she was American Indian but don't know much else. I have lots of census info. I found a marriage record that shows her as Catherine Gijigokiver.

Posted: 25 Jan 2011 10:35PM GMT
Surnames: Bildeau, Holmes, Lumbar, Arseneau
Lisa

I have not been active in genealogy for a couple years as other matters have been occupying my time but it never gets out of the blood.

I recently moved and my files are not easily accessible but I will see what I can find and scan all that I have for you.

My direct email is larryniidji@yahoo.com

Wish I could do more right now but I am working on a court matter that has me tied up. Please write me directly. There are Bildeau family members in the region.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions