Search for content in message boards

LOVE, GUDGER, PENLAND, etc. - NC, TN, GA

LOVE, GUDGER, PENLAND, etc. - NC, TN, GA

Posted: 2 Jul 2000 1:46AM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2001 7:08AM GMT
Do you know these your family names? They are from my family in the Smoky Mountains and that area. My email is:
dasha@unet.com.mk - the other is:
ungarodouglas@tiscalinet.it

Love family search

sandy (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 6:41PM GMT
Hi, I'm new at using this internet and researching family history. However, in my search for the Love's of Tennessee I've been told that several family members were born, raised or worked in them their hills in Pigeon Forge, Sievelle and Galinburg. The names I have are Callie, John, Francis, Lill, Mable and Ella all are brother and sisters. Francis is the only one to have children. Any information you have let me know, maybe we can cross match something.

Loves from East TN and western NC

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 9:30PM GMT
Hi Sandy, I think you mean Sevierville and Gatlinburg. Are you on the Love genealogy list? Love-L@rootsweb.com - contact me privately at dasha@unet.com.mk - the east TN Loves are from western NC. I'll wait to hear from you. (My other email is ungarodouglas@tiscalinet.it - but I'm not always there)

East TN Loves to Sandy from Sarah

Posted: 27 Jul 2000 10:16AM GMT
from Sarah sashu-nane@juno.com --
Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg Loves:
This is exactly where my Loves are from. Would love to exchange information with Sandy. I don't have those names in my database, so I'm assuming she can really
help me.

Looking for a Mary Susan Pullen-Love

Maria D-S (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2000 11:25AM GMT
I think she was married to a Menu Toliver Love. I was told Cherokee Indian but not sure...no trace of this family...help.
ladygenealogy@email.com

Re: LOVE, GUDGER, PENLAND, etc. - NC, TN, GA

Posted: 5 Feb 2002 7:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Sep 2002 7:05PM GMT
MY FAMILY HAS A PENLAND BRANCH FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF NC, I HAVE AN ENTIRE BOOK ON THIS BRANCH ALONE. IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME NAMES, I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions