Search for content in message boards

Help on Siblings in Ullensager

Help on Siblings in Ullensager

Posted: 2 Jul 2008 7:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Knutsen/Knutsdatter
I am looking for the death dates of the following people. Hilda Knutsdatter, born 25 Oct 1850, Hagbart Knutsen, born 16 May 1854, Sigford Knutsen, born 10 Nov 1857, Josephine Knutsdatter, born about 1859, Edward Knutsen born 26 Jun 1860, Johannes Knutsen born 26 Jun 1860. They are all siblings, I am also looking for their own families, who they married, childrens names, and if they immigrated to America.

Re: Help on Siblings in Ullensager

Posted: 5 Jul 2008 5:47PM GMT
How sure are you that Johannes existed? On familysearch, I found a birth date for Josephine of 26 Jun 1860 and christening date of 25 Dec 1860 in Ullensaker. Found the same dates for Edvard. This would make triplets if Johannes had the same birthdate.

Plus, I found the christening record in the church records, and only two names were given, therefore only twins? Names looked more like Josephine and Edvard.

Are you the same person who has a family tree on ancestry dot com?

Posted: 5 Jul 2008 9:42PM GMT
Thanks for the correction, Josephine is probably more likely the twin of Edvard than Johannes. And yes, I am the one on Ancestry.com.

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: knutsen
I also have a family tree on ancestry.com of this family. Thanks for your help. It's much appreciated.

Kirt
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions