Search for content in message boards

Van Oorschot Family

Van Oorschot Family

Posted: 19 Dec 2001 10:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Dec 2001 11:11AM GMT
Surnames: Van Oorschot/Schlammer/Olijslager/
Hi,
I have just started a family tree, anyone out there that may be able to help with the name Van Oorschot; Adrianus - Married Hedwig Irma Schlammer - Children: Freidrich Martinus, Johannes, Irma, Hans & Robert. any information would be grateful

Re: Van Oorschot Family

Frans de Wit (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2002 9:54PM GMT
Surnames: van Oorschot - Stuurman
Hi,
In our family came a Johannes Stuurman married with Geertruida van Oorschot in Dordrecht...and her parrents ware van Oorschot married with Manché for. But I don't know the details. Mabey you have something for us??
Friendly greating from the city Zwijndrecht near by Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Frans de Wit
You can replay to f.wit4@chello.nl

Posted: 28 Aug 2009 6:23PM GMT
Hi

I know lots about the descendants of Adrianus van Oorschot family. Please contact me.

Wayne Holah
New Zealand

Posted: 8 Nov 2009 9:06PM GMT
Surnames: van Oorschot, van 't Hof
If you could give me some approximate dates and a place name then I might be able to help you. (I have 'van Oorschot's in my tree - they are from Veghel - St. Oedenrode area in Noord-Brabant).

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 10:07AM GMT
Hi,

We are looking for Frans van Oorschot and Netty van Oorschot-Mooijman. Adres is 211 Brighton Road Christchurch 8061. New Zealand. Last contact was october first 2010.
We havent heard from them since Christchurch earthquake. We fear the worst. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Posted: 19 Sep 2012 9:32PM GMT
Dear Sirs,

My wife read your call for Frans and Netty Oorschot. My mother is the twinsister of Netty.
That why we know them. I'm glad to let you know that the last time I heard from my mother that they are doing well.
They have survived the earthquake.
Allthough their house had suffered much damage they could get out at time.
They have lived several months with their children after the earthquake.
The last time I have heard, they moved back to the neighbourhood.
I hope to have informed you a little bit.
Kind Regards
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions