Search for content in message boards

West/Brown family from Clarksville, Ohio

West/Brown family from Clarksville, Ohio

Linda Day (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2006 2:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brown/West
Would like to contact the Mr.West that left the message regarding Roy and Murta West of Clarksville. They were my great grandparents and I have considerable information on the family that I would be willing to share.

Re: West/Brown family from Clarksville, Ohio

Posted: 11 Oct 2009 11:09PM GMT
my great grandmother is anna juanita west, daughter of james leroy west and murta brown. i would appreciate any info you have.

Posted: 7 May 2012 2:03AM GMT
Surnames: Brown, Clark
I am the great-great granddaughter of Thomas Brown and Jane Clark. I have info about both to share and am seeking other info on them. You were in contact with my cousin Linda a couple years ago.

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 2:18PM GMT
hello, I read that you have information on Thomas Brown and Jane Clark from Clarksville, Ohio. I am the mayor of Clarksville and we are restoring an old building for museum. If you have any information to share with us, I would love it. You can contact me @ noni605@yahoo.com

Kindest Regards,
Mayor Noni Wood

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 2:48PM GMT
Surnames: Brown, West
Hi Noni, my ancestors Thomas Brown and Jane Clark did not live in Clarksville but Thomas' daughter from a second marriage may have. I defer you to others on this thread.-Denise
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions