Search for content in message boards

Hugo Alexander

Hugo Alexander

Posted: 3 Oct 2012 4:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Alexander, Fox
Helping my sister in law research her fathers family and would love any ideas/help/suggestions in learning more.

Hugo Alexander was born in 1892 in Chicago died in 1959 in Texas. Was married to Louise Mattie Fox, had 2 sons. Burnice and Richard.

His father, William H. Alexander possibly born in 1854. Williams wife Mary, both possibly born in North Carolina.

Thank you in advance for reading this.

Happy and successful researching everyone!

Re: Hugo Alexander

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 9:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Alexander family
Hi Patricia...from Pa.just wondering..my line connects to a HOTO,Hugo,Hugh..here in Pa.....Married into the Davidson family..came from Mercer couty in PA. Landed here in 1741 fro Antrim Ireland....all came down from which is Alleghany county down to Fayette which is in Southwestern PA. ...Steeler Country..anyways....He was married twice...last time to a Esther Wyllis..was in a book about the Davidson family....wish I knew more about this Alexander branch.....see where someone posted VA,PA. and Maryland branches....never made conncetion to any of those names......u can reach me at charlottemuzichuck@hotmail.com.......do u know of any book that about the Alexander families..please let me know... thank you....Char
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions