Search for content in message boards

Heinrich Biebel

Heinrich Biebel

Posted: 23 Aug 2010 8:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Biebel/Bible
I am very frustrated I have hit a brick wall with my research on my G-G-G-Grandfather Heinrich (Henry) Biebel. Henry was a Captain in the Civil War,present at the Battle of Bull Run, and a prisoner of war at Libby Prison. He has an extensive history here in the US however I can still find nothing on his Birth, Parents or siblings. He was born October 10, 1827 in Weisenheim, Rheinesh, Bavaria. I also have mention on a document of Niefenheim, Rhine, Pfalz. He is buried in Bridgeport, Ct. USA next to a Frank Biebel the relationship is unknown. He married Barbara Kiefer on November 16, 1851 by a C. Jost Minister of the Gospel of the Methodist Episcopal Church, I believe in Ct, or possibly NY. I have been searching for several years for his parents names and siblings. There is no referrence in the LDS Family List, only Census records. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I can not afford to fly to Germany!

Re: Heinrich Biebel

Posted: 8 May 2012 12:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Email me at quietgang@aol.com. My father is David Henry Biebel. I will provide more information to you after we can speak about who you are and what info you want. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic