Search for content in message boards

Cassidy information needed

Cassidy information needed

Mindy Cate (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2001 11:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi List
I am trying to help my mother find info on the Cassidy family. The only info.I have is her name Margrat May Cassidy (B)23 May 1873 Irland or Boston,Mass.(D)29 May 1913 in Milton, N.H. She married Nicholas Winfield Whitehouse. Any info on where is was born or her parents or if she came over on a ship and any other info would be great.

Thanks

Re: Cassidy information needed

Tricia (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2001 8:56AM GMT
You can check out this website: Ancestry.com
they are great on there.

Re: Cassidy information needed

Posted: 11 Dec 2013 6:37AM GMT
Mrs. Margaret M. Whitehouse of the Mountain Road died last Thursday , aged 40 years. Funeral Services were held Sunday, Rev. Clarence Pike officiating. She is survived by a husband and six children. her remains were interred in the Prospect Hill Cemetery.
Margaret was born in Boston, Ma. she was married to Nicholas W. Whitehouse on September 25,1893 in New Durham,New Hampshire. She was 21 listed as housekeeper and he was listed as 21 and farmer .He b. Middleton,NH and she b. Boston,Ma. she was the d/o James and Annie Cassidy both born Ireland ,lists both as 1st. marriage and lists the parents as dead.

When Margaret (Maggie) died she was living on the Mountain Road between Milton and Farmington, and she lived in a house beside a brook ,the house burnt down years ago and it stood alone out of town by itself. Maggie gave birth to 10 children, she was said to have long red hair. She sadly died at 40 yrs. 6 days. She died of Mitral Regurgitation which lasted eight months. She was listed to reside five years in Farmington,NH but death report was taken from Milton,NH.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic