Search for content in message boards

Fullerton's from Canada

Fullerton's from Canada

Posted: 22 Dec 2011 7:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
If anyone has any lineage of Fullerton's in Canada (Quebec or Ontario area) please list it. I am trying to find as much info about my Fullerton side of the family and really haven't had any luck!

Re: Fullerton's from Canada

Posted: 7 Jan 2012 3:52AM GMT
There are a lot of Fullertons who came through Canada. Maybe if you provide the specifics of what you know, we'd be able to help you find yours. After all, many of us started out with little more than "my xxx-grandfather came from Nova Scotia."

Posted: 3 Feb 2012 6:26PM GMT
Well I am looking for more information about Robert Fullerton (1790-1864) from Durham England and his wife Alice Atkinson (1792-1868) also from England. They had a son Robert Fullerton who was born Nov 2, 1817 and died April 26, 1886 in Quebec Canada, but he also had a son named Robert Fullerton born (1856-1925) in Quebec Canada. He then had a son named Robert Ulric Fullerton (1889-1970)born in Quebec Canada and passed in Livonia, Mi USA. That was my great grandfather and he had a son Donald Fullerton who was my grandfather. Thank you for your time!
-Amanda

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 4:58PM GMT
my great grandmother was helena fullerton she came to grey county ont in 1842 she married hinman johnston also known as edmund in 1850 they farmed in bentick tnp grey county ont

Posted: 2 Jul 2014 2:19PM GMT
Helena fullerton came to Canada in 1842 . she married hinman Johnston in 1850 or 1851 it is not known when they were married or when they were married. they hade a girl born in 1852 could this be a sister of yore fullerton
per page

Find a board about a specific topic