Search for content in message boards

Ramirez, Tabula, Savella, Somera, Siruno, Soller, Jularbal, Salamanca of Cabugao and Santo Domingo, Ilocos Sur.

Ramirez, Tabula, Savella, Somera, Siruno, Soller, Jularbal, Salamanca of Cabugao and Santo Domingo, Ilocos Sur.

Nathaniel S. Ramirez (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2002 7:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ramirez, Tabula, Savella, Somera, Siruno, Soller, Jularbal, Salamanca
I am a Filipino American genealogist working on the following lines from the towns of Cabugao and Santo Domingo, Ilocos Sur. If you happen to have the same surnames that you are working with, please e-mail me. Maybe we can help each other or maybe even related. Thank you very much.

Re: Ramirez,

brandon ramirez (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2002 8:55PM GMT
Surnames: ramirez- martinez
hello my name is brandon ramirez I am from the united states.
I am trying to find family members and learn about my heritage. family members that I know of that I am related to in the us so far. are. grandpa(gumaro) grandma (maria) uncles-
pedro, john,lupe,carlos,ramiro,and ramond. cousins- jonny jr,
teresa,michell,ramond jr,charrity.my granfather died 3-22-1985
he was from durango, mexico. was born 3-1-1911 he married maria martinez, in texas. from my knowledge they were from old mexico and of indian decent. please contact me if you ahve any information concerning my history.

Re: Ramirez, Tabula, Savella, Somera, Siruno, Soller, Jularbal, Salamanca of Cabugao and Santo Domingo, Ilocos Sur.

Victor Santo Domingo (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 2002 2:57PM GMT
Surnames: Santo Domingo
I do have some info. about the (de) SantoDomingo surname.

Re: Ramirez, Tabula, Savella, Somera, Siruno, Soller, Jularbal, Salamanca of Cabugao and Santo Domingo, Ilocos Sur.

Posted: 2 Oct 2002 7:34AM GMT
Hi. My mother's name last name is Ramirez and I am trying to find her. Her first name is Bianca. Any help?

Zandra Franceschi (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 2002 10:50PM GMT
II have just read that you do have some information on the Santo Domingo family. My grandmother's name was María Santo Domingo Araúz. And I am looking for information on these family, Santo Domingo. We can interchange details if you wish. Kindly, Zandra Franceschi

Posted: 5 Nov 2002 1:52AM GMT
Zandra Franceshi: you can e-mail me at vsantodom@aol.com and will send you info from the Santo Domingo back to 15th century and other s from around the world.

Please e-mail,

Victor Santo Domingo
49 West 83rd St
NY NY 10024

Posted: 25 Mar 2003 10:29PM GMT
my great grandfather was Juan Bautista Ramirez, puertorican he came to the Dominican Republic

Posted: 6 Jul 2003 4:21PM GMT
I' m a Santo Domingo my ancestor were Murcia via Burgos and Canary Islands.

Doris Smith (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2004 1:27AM GMT
My grandmothers name was Anne Somera and her husband was Fred "Freddy" Somera, he is filipino. If this is of any interest to you get back to me at xtcgoddess@hotmail.com

Posted: 17 Apr 2007 4:28AM GMT
Hello, my father was a Somera from Tagudin, Ilocos Sur. I know Cabugao is near Gabur which are both barios in Tagudin, Ilocos Sur. How much do you know about the Someras from Ilocos Sur? Email me back. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic