Search for content in message boards

looking for realitives for research on family tree!

looking for realitives for research on family tree!

Jennifer Cole (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2000 3:18PM GMT
Hello, My name is jennifer cole and I am trying to find my family's past realitives to let them know that I am having a child here soon and I want all of family to become part of my joy!
My parents are Virginia Cole (ridings) and Charles Cole.

Please, anyone with information please contact me as soon as possiable.

Thank you,
Jennifer Cole

Charles

James Kaup (Cole) (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2000 11:53AM GMT
Looking also, looking for birth father Charles Benard II, of Irish decent. Was in the Marines. Was previously married to a Japanese woman. I was born in '64 and given up for adoption in 65. Any possible relation?

Charles reply

Jennifer Cole (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2000 6:08AM GMT
I am afraid not!
My fathers whole name is Charles Eusless Cole
his father was Aubrey Jack Cole
both from Pineville KY.

same name :)

Jennifer (Cole) Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2000 6:34AM GMT
Hi! Don't know if we're related, but I thought it was neat you have my maiden name :)! Good luck in your search!!

Re: Charles reply

vicky ringer (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2001 1:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COLE
I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THIS LOOKING FOR A CHARLES COLE PEOPLE AND THOUGHT WE MIGHT HAVE A LINK HERE.MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER WAS CHARLES COLE OR KNOWN AS CHARLIE.MY MOTHER SAID THAT SHE HAD HEARD THE NAME ABREY SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE BUT ISN'T SURE OF WHERE OR WHEN.PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND WE CAN COMARE NOTS

Re: same name :)

VICKY RINGER (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2001 2:47PM GMT
THE STORIES THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD IS THAT MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER MOVED FROM KY SOMEWHERE WHEN MY GRANDFATHER HERBERT COLE WAS 5 YRS OLD.HOPEFULLY YOUR PART OF THIS FAMILY LINK.

Re: Charles reply

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 4:28AM GMT
My dad is Charles E. Cole born in 51. his father was Aubrey Jack Cole. My grandfather was a twin to Audrey who died at birth. Jacks parents where charlie cole and susie rice.

Re: same name :)

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 4:31AM GMT
please feel free to search my tree and browse photos. I am a public tree and you can search for my photos. Most of the cole family is from pineville KY and went to LONE JACK Schools.

Re: same name :)Cole

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 12:35PM GMT
Saw the messages on Cole's. My g-g-grandfather lived in Kentucky in 1800's. His name was William Willis and had at least one son, Dellivan. I know nothing else except that he was born on Daniel Boone's property. Would you have any info that may help me?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions