Search for content in message boards

Taylor family

Taylor family

Robin Cartwright (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2006 2:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Taylor
Looking for info on Benjamin Taylor b. 1829 in Currituck, married to Mary ? Would like their parents, etc. Had at least one child, a daughter, Cora Lee, which was my g-grandmother.

Re: Taylor family

Jean Howard (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2006 5:41PM GMT
Surnames: TAYLOR, BRANNON, BARNETT, CATHCART
My great-grandfather, Benjamin Brannon Taylor, was born in N.C. in 1828. I am finding possible connections between the Mecklenburg Taylors and the Currituck Taylors. Are any of these names connected to your family?
William Barnett,Joseph,Joel,Ellen (Elinor),John,Robert,Walter,James,Florence Eugenia?

Robin Cartwright (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2006 8:13PM GMT
I'm not sure. All I know is that my ggrandfather's name was Benjamin Taylor and his wife's name was Mary and they were from Currituck. My ggrandmother was their daughter Cora Lee. thanks for your reply.

Posted: 15 Jul 2011 6:04PM GMT
Surnames: Barnett
Are these mostly Taylors? I am searching for Barnetts and I saw you had this list of names:

William Barnett, Joseph, Joel, Ellen Elinor), John, Robert, Walter, James, Florence Eugenia

Are any of them Barnetts besides William? My GGG grandfather was James Louis Barnett from that area, but I can't find any of his siblings or his parents, so I was just wondering about this information. Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions