Search for content in message boards

York Co research

York Co research

Posted: 22 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Aug 2001 7:22PM GMT
Surnames: Fackler, Kuntz, Rosenberry

Seek burial places in York Co of Daniel Fackler 1790-1842; Andrew Kuntz died 1804 German Twp; Henry Rosenberry 1742-1778 .

Fackler family

JoAnne Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fink, Bott, Bull
My ggrandmother, Mary Ellen Fackler(married to William C. Fink).b. 5/23/1861 d. 5/18/1913 was the daughter of Dr. L.H. Fackler of York. Do you have Dr. Fackler in your database?
Her brother, was also a doctor. Info I have is that Dr. L.H. was married to a Bull.

Hoping you can help!

FACKLER

Elaine Ziegler (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FACKLER
JoAnne
I have about 24 family charts on Facklers few are connected , with research i beleive they could .
This is how i am connected to Facklers.

My mother was a Shellenberger, her mother (not married) was the daughter of David S. and Sarah Jane Fackler Shellenberger. Sarah was daughter of Alvin and Matilda Fackler, David & Sarah buried in Mt. Rose Cem. (old) York PA.
If You live in or near York PA it is worth your while to visit the Historical Soc. they have a file on this family.

Elaine
Mt. Wolf PA

Fackler Family

I think we're on the right track.This Dr. Lewis is undoubtedly my g.grandmother's brother, since that would be her generation. Above states his issue born in the 1880s; that's when my grandmother was born.

If you have Dr. Lewis' parentage (should be a Dr. L.H.Fackler) and further back, that would be what I'm after.

How are you related to the Fackler's. We're probably 3rd or 4th cousins!

JoAnne (Bott) Anderson

FACKLER

Will this help:
Dr. Lewis Fackler born in East Berlin PA married Katie M. Spangler her father's name was Soloon,
Issues of Lewis were Harry S. b. 3-29-1887 d.11-29-1897,
in East Berlin Cem. Hamilton Twp. York Co. PA .
William S. b.8-3-1893, D.2-22-1894, buried same.
Have more info. on Fackler's if necessary.

Elaine

Fackler

Posted: 14 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Hi -

Thanks for the info. Will go to the Historical Society.

I live close to you, off Mt. Zion Road, East York, if you want to compare notes after I finish at the Historical Society.

JoAnne

FACKLER

Carolyn K. Shearer (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FACKLER, HOCH
Looking for information on Rebecca FACKLER (1776 Lancaster? PA-1865 Shippensburg, Cumberland Co, PA) who married Henry HOCH Junior (1776-1852) son of Henry HOCH senior and Margaret KINSEY. One source gives her parents as George FACKLER (1732-1809) and Susanna, but no references are sited. By tradition, Rebecca had two sisters who married two different Abraham FACKLERS. Do these connect with any of your York County FACKLERS?

Fackler

Posted: 18 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Do not have this group of Facklers, my file has a few Facklers that married into my main research of the Shellenbergers, Wish i could help , sorry.

Elaine

Re: FACKLER

Posted: 27 Jul 2007 5:08PM GMT
I am a decendent of Henry Hoch and Rebecca Fackler. Susanna, a daughter, came to Indiana and lived in Wabash County, IN I have information on the offspring of this branch.
Posted: 9 Apr 2013 4:58PM GMT
Edited: 9 Apr 2013 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: hoch
im from henry hoch do you have any info on henry sr, I have found the middle name may have been B or brown.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions