Search for content in message boards

Missouri Willards

Missouri Willards

Posted: 31 Oct 2006 6:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Nov 2006 1:41AM GMT
Surnames: HOUSE, WILLARD, ROMANS, SAPP, LEDBETTER, MAHAN
I replyed to Lyssa Abney's Jun. 19, 2006 message on Stonewall Jackson Willard but don't know if it went through so I am putting this message here to help. Stonewall Jackson Willard is a brother to my great grandmother Polly Ann "Sis" Willard that married Wiley Andrew House.
If you would contact me I have several family members for you.
LaVerna

Re: Missouri Willards

Posted: 18 Dec 2006 7:39PM GMT
Surnames: willards
my husbands grandfather is stonewall jackson willard.i have a picture of him with his wife fannie.i would love to contact you about this family!! how? i dont have much on his brothers or sisters.

Posted: 23 Jan 2008 1:10AM GMT
Surnames: Willard
Looking for any info on any Willards in the SE Missouri area. They lived in Williamsville Mo area.

Phykkis Willard

Posted: 23 Jan 2008 1:12AM GMT
Looking for any Willards from the SE Missouri area. They lived in the Williamsville Mo area,

Thanks for any help.

Phyllis Willard

Posted: 27 Aug 2008 6:46PM GMT
Hello, my maiden name was Willard and my family is from the Southeast Missouri area (Campbell). My dad's name was Vernon (he died in 2001) and he has eight brothers and sisters spread throughout the southeast Missouri area. My Grandparents were Lawrence and Mary(Dover) Willard. Very interested in any information you might have and very happy to pass along any information I have that might be helpful to you.

Posted: 29 Aug 2008 9:54PM GMT
Hello,
Willard is my married name, and I've been trying to do this research for kids-gkids. I don't really know much but here's what I know.
His grandmother was Mattie(no maiden name) Willard no DOB , died late 1950s probally.Don't have name of husband, she had several children
Alva Willard 06/10/1911---09/02/1944(my husband's father)
Sam Willard 02/22/03---1982...
Lilly ?? married to Lester Henderson at one time
Sarah 02/10/1914---01/1976 married to Calvin Griffith
Annie ??
Pony ? could be Tony ? his family died in a house fire in 1940s..
They all were born and raised in Wayne Co Mo.The grandmother, Alva, Pony(Tony) family and some other members of the family were buried in a family cemetry of sorts( a spot in the woods up a hill in the woods) right off Hiway 67 N in Wayne Co

I don't know if this will be of any help or not.We had heard that there were some Willard's in the Campbell Mo area, but never met any of them to exchange any information.
I would be happy for any information you might have.

Phyllis Willard

Posted: 30 Aug 2008 3:24AM GMT
I just found out that my husband's grandfather's first name was Grant and his grandmother's maiden name was Deason.Also, a son named Wilbur Arthur born around 1900 and died in 1936 as result of a fire( this may be the one that was called Pony-Tony) he lived in Ellisnore Mo. I hope this might be of help to you.

PW.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic