Search for content in message boards

trying to find my roots.

trying to find my roots.

Posted: 23 Apr 2004 3:07AM GMT
Classification: Census
Surnames: Jinzo
HI! every one, Im trying to find my mothers family roots if any one could help me that sure would be nice! My great grandfather's name was Donaciano Jinzo from Albaqurqe New Mexico who married Suzanita Garcia Also from Albaqurqe New Mexico. They Had a girl named Cleotilde Jinzo who married Leopold Knoeb they had several children not knowing all their names but my mother's name was either Jovita or Maria Knoeb my aunts name was Josefine , Rose. Please if anyone Knows a little about this family or name please contact me asap! Also I was told that I my have Indian decent in me Im not sure if its navajo or not. Thank You so much I hope I here from someone real soon!

Jinzo

Joe Garcia (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2004 5:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Victoria,

I have tons of JINZO/GINSO information. I know who Susana, Donaciano JINZO's wife's parents were. I can trace the GINSO family to the 1700's. Please email me at garbaby00@sbcglobal.net

Looking forward to hearing from you

Joe
Northern California

Re: trying to find my roots.

Sofia Hernandez (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 2006 10:58PM GMT
Cleotilde Jinzo was my grandmother. I am the daughter of her youngest child, Joseph Hernandez. Cleotilde was married to Leopold and to my grandfather Pablo. And yes, grandma was Navajo. There are alot of cousins in spread out in California and Washington, that are all the grandchildren of Cleotilde. I have also wondered for years who grandma's family was other than my uncles, aunts and cousins. Please contact at me at your convenience. Thank you.

Posted: 4 Apr 2008 9:57PM GMT
Surnames: JINZO, GURULE, GARCIA,
If you are still trying to find info on the JINZO family, you can email me.

Posted: 2 Jul 2011 5:33AM GMT
Surnames: Jinzo
I would like to know if you found anything on Cleotilde Jinzo. I'm her grandaughter, my father was her youngest. She was married to Leopold Knoeb and Pablo Hernandez. None of us know much about her. My father gave me a copy of her birth certificate from a church in San Antonio, NM.

I appreciate anything you could tell me. I would like to share this with my cousins, Cleo's other grandchildren.

Thank you

Cleotilde (Jinzo) Knoeb Hernandez

Posted: 4 Oct 2013 10:38PM GMT
Hi Sophia,

I am researching Cleotilde (Jinzo) Knoeb Hernandez. I just ran across this posting. I know it is older but if you do get this message I would love to ask you a few questions about Cleotilde. I most especially am interested is when she and Pablo married and where. I can't seem to find a record for it.

Thanks for your time!
Tina

Re: Cleotilde (Jinzo) Knoeb Hernandez

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 11:36PM GMT
Tina,

I have not been on this site in quite some time. To your question on where and when my grandparents got married, I have no idea. I think they were married in Tacoma, WA, because that's where my dad was born and my grandparents were living in Ruston.

You may also email me at sch65@yahoo.com. In the subject line please use Grandma Cleo. Are you related to the family?

Sofia

Posted: 11 Jun 2014 11:38PM GMT
Yes, I would like to know who my grandmother's family is. None of us cousins know anything about them. Please email me at sch65@yahoo.com with more info. Please use Grandma Cleo in the subject line.

Thank you.

Sofia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic