Search for content in message boards

Noble in Oklahoma

Noble in Oklahoma

hazle Goss (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 7:38PM GMT
Looking for RELATIVES of George B. Noble -Poteau, Ok. he was the first sheriff of La Flore county Ok. 1907. He had at least 2 sons -Bird (Byrd) Noble- buried in McAlester, Ok. and Bill Noble- Houston, Tx.

Re: Noble in Oklahoma

Posted: 29 Jun 2001 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: Noble, Shackleford
Am asking if George B. stands for George Buchanan Noble. I am researching information on him. I have just found out that he is a distant cousin, he was born on Sept. 26, 1866 in Collin Co, Tx. We are trying to find out information on his parents John Shackleford Noble and Lucy Taylor Willock Noble. And also on George's grandparents Adam J. Noble and Lucy Shackleford Noble. Please let me know if this George is the same one we have just learned about. Please contact me at teresahall57@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Teresa

Relatives in La Flore county Oklahoma

Posted: 5 Nov 2003 2:05AM GMT
Classification: Census
Edited: 5 Jan 2004 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: Jenkins
i am searching for Jenkins relatives in La Flore county Oklahoma. I am looking for William C. Jenkins and his family . Have not been able to get into that county census yet. Any info will be apprecaited.

Re: Noble in Oklahoma

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 5:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
I noticed your post and thought I would respond. My Grandfather, Robert Lee Noble was born Poteau, Ok on Aug 10, 1888. His father's name was Robert Thomas Noble and mother's name was Joanna Josephine Lock. I don't know if there's a connection but I have not found much about my Grandfather. He lived in Eustace, Texas and his wife's name was Mary Lena Ramsey.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions