Here is a Tree from ROOTSWEB that seems to have some original research and may shed some light on Jane. She was second wife of Thomas Mayhew.
# D: I7312
# Reference Number: 7312
# Name: Jane Galland 1
# Name: Jane Gallyon 2 3
# Name: Jane Gallion 1 4
# Sex: F
# Christening: 02 NOV 1602 Wantage, Berkshire 1
# Death: aft. 1666 1
It is believed that Jane was the daughter of Edward Galland because:
1. Jane's maiden name was given as Gallion according to records kept by the Mayhew family, which is very similar to Galland.
2. The note in Lechford's records names a number of individuals living in England, those from Northamptonshire probably being friends or relatives of Thoams Payne. The person that stands apart is John Cooke of Wantage in Berkshire, who would appear to have been one of Jane's relatives.
3. In the parish registers of Wantage are found the marriages of John Cooke and Thomas Paine, both of their wives being daughters of Edward Galland.
4. Edward Galland's will states that all of his daughters were living in Wantage, except for Jane, who apparently lived some distance away, and about whom very little is said. 1
# Immigration: 1632 Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 4
# Immigration: bef. 1634 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 4
# Immigration: bef. 1647 Martha's Vineyard, Dukes County, Massachusetts 4
Father: Edward Galland c: 28 DEC 1578 in Reading, St. Giles, Berkshire
Mother: Agnes Willmot
Marriage 1 Thomas Mayhew c: 01 APR 1593 in Tisbury, Wiltshire
* Married: say 1632 in London
* Note: as their second marriages 1 4
1. Has No Children Hannah Mayhew b: 15 JUN 1635 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
2. Has No Children Bethiah Mayhew b: 06 DEC 1636 in rec., Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
3. Has No Children Mary Mayhew b: 14 JAN 1639/40 in rec., Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
4. Has Children Martha Mayhew b: 1638 in prob., Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Marriage 2 Thomas Paine
* Married: 15 OCT 1620 in Wantage, Berkshire
* Note: as her first husband 3 2 1 4
1. Title: The American Genealogist: The English Origin of Jane (Galland) (Paine), Wife of Thomas1 Mayhew of Martha's Vineyard, Volume: 76, Pages: 94-98
Author: Mahler, Leslie
2. Title: The New England Historical and Genealogical Register: Thomas Tupper and His Descendants, Volume: 99, Pages: 59-67, 123-129, 191-196, 286-306
Author: Tupper Family Association
3. Title: Tupper Genealogy, 1578-1971
Author: Tupper, Eleanor
Publication: Reporter Press, North Conway, N.H., 1972
4. Title: The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, Format: 3 vols.
Author: Anderson, Robert Charles
Publication: New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Mass., ?-1995
Page: 1243-46, Thomas Mayhew