Search for content in message boards

Patricia R McDonough

Patricia R McDonough

Posted: 3 Jan 2014 2:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McDonough
I just found out that my long time friend Pat McDonough passed away on 7/9/2013. She worked at Circus Circus in Reno for many years. She lived on lakeside Dr apartments in Reno for at least 25 years. I heard she has a sister, but do not know her name. Pat was my friend for over 30 years and I would so like to know her resting place to be able to visit and put flowers. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Her long time partner was Ed, not sure of his last name.

Re: Patricia R McDonough

Posted: 4 Feb 2014 12:50AM GMT
Edited: 4 Feb 2014 12:52AM GMT
Reno Evening Gazette June 24, 1964 Article.
I did the math and I think this is the same Patricia R. McDonough.
She was 16yrs at the time of this article, she would have been born in 1947.
Name: Patricia R Mcdonough
Born: 3 Oct 1947
Died: 9 Jul 2013
State (Year) SSN issued: Nevada (1963)

Anyhow, this article points to a woman named Ruth F. Holmes, who was noted as guardian (and states she was her daughter).
Are you interested in this article? It relates to a car accident in which Patricia R. McDonough was injured.

Not sure how Patricia McDonald relates to your post; Weber County, Utah. Was she born there?

Re: Patricia R McDonough

Posted: 4 Feb 2014 12:54AM GMT
Hi, thanks so much for asking. I knew about the accident long ago, was more concerned as to how Pat died and where she may be buried. I appreciate your help. Yes she was in a horrible car accident and never drove due to the trauma. Thank you !
per page

Find a board about a specific topic