Search for content in message boards

Arsenault Family - Chelsea, MA & N.B. Canada

Arsenault Family - Chelsea, MA & N.B. Canada

Posted: 27 Sep 2007 4:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Arsenault
My wife is currently working on her Arsenault family tree and would like to hear from her "Arsenault" family from Chelsea, Ma and NB, Canada.

Re: Arsenault Family - Chelsea, MA & N.B. Canada

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 10:55AM GMT
Surnames: Arsenault, Jussaume, Gautreau, Sigman, Ayotte,
Hello,

My name is Marcel, my grandmother was an Arsenault, I live in Lowell and have been researching the Arsenault family for several years now. I would enjoy comparing notes with you about the Arsenault's in Chelsea.

I can be reached directly at marcelj@comcast.net

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 4:05AM GMT
Hello,

I have Arsenault relatives that were from Chelsea. My grandfather was Lawrence J. Arsenault and he had 14 brothers and sisters. Some of them were Lorraine, Laura, Ronald, Edgar, Thomas, Geraldine, Mary, Robert, William. They lived at 70 Second Street in Chelsea. My great grandparents were Thomas and Ida, originally from Moncton, New Brunswick. Would love to hear from any relatives!

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 8:48PM GMT
Hi Lani, I think we know you. Your grandfather is my father. You were very young when we visited him in Chelsea before he passed away. Isn't your mother's name Larina? (I'm probably spelling it wrong) and your grandmother LaVerne?
Thomas and Ida had 16 children and they have all passed away except for Ron. I have information on the family and a very good contact who knows lots about the Arsenaults. Her father is one of Thomas Arsenaults brothers. I also have a picture of Thomas Arsenault with his brothers and a very young picture of Ida. Would you happen to have any old pictures of my dad (your grandfather) when he was young? Look forward to hearing form you.

Posted: 28 Apr 2008 10:50PM GMT
hi my name is terri,my dad is edgar arsenault, his brother is larry, wendy's father,

Posted: 28 Apr 2008 10:51PM GMT
what was her name

Posted: 1 May 2008 11:26PM GMT
Hello Lani,

My Grandmother's name was Florence Arsenault daughter of Edouard Arsenault and Marie Racine. She was born in Hinsdale, New Hampshire, near Keene.

Posted: 19 Jul 2008 6:43PM GMT
I have quite a bit of relatives with the lastname Arsenault from McAdam, NB. My mother's maiden name is (Linda)Arsenault and her and her siblings were raised in the TO area. Grandfather is Ira Arsenault who married Dorothy Baglow(both deceased). Their children are Colleen, Ira, Dirk, Brenda, Sheila, Leona, Linda, and Dana. I hope this helps some. I am not very good with this stuff yet.

Posted: 24 Nov 2008 4:21AM GMT
Hi
I am from NB, Canada my Mother is an Arseneault her name is Karen with a brother and sister named Kathleen and Michael. My Grandafthers name is Wilfred arseneau who married Jean Vienneau. His fathers name was Matthew Arseneau. My grand father knows alot about our part of the family. Someone from ON wrote a book on it too. We have a copy of it. Other wise thats all the info I can give you. If you recognise these names I am able to get all kinds of info for you. My email is megancourt15@hotmail.com. Also in my family theres about 5 different spellings of the last name. It wasn't till a few years ago we found my great grandfathers birth certificate we figured it out somewhat. Theres many arsenaults in our area. Campbellton NB and Bathurst NB. Its a pretty popular name here. Theres a bunch of different families too.

Posted: 8 Feb 2009 1:45AM GMT
My Grandmother Melina Marie Arsenault born 1881 in St. Paul, New Brunswick came to the U.S. in the late 1800. Her father was Joseph Arsenault, step-mother Julia Arsenault. Lived in Chelsea with her brothers, Arsene and Maxime.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic