Search for content in message boards

Carlos or Jennie Stolbrand

Carlos or Jennie Stolbrand

chip stolbrand (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2006 3:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like to correspond with any Stolbrand family members. My grandparents are listed above, their children were Carlos and Janet. Related families are Search, Fenner, Johnson, Grace.

Re: Carlos or Jennie Stolbrand

Aimee Stolbrand (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2006 8:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been trying to reach you through email but im not sure if you are getting them so I am posting this message to you and your family ( our family) I am so thrilled to know that there are other Stolbrands out there! I would love to hear from you and find out all you know about our ancestors.my father was an only child( Vasa Stolbrand III) and his parents (Vasa Stolbrand Jr and Lydia Margaret Prior Stolbrand) were deceased before I was born, so I do not know very much about my fathers side. If he had Uncles or Aunts or any family at all. I want to know everything, nothing is too small of a detail.My father was such a wonderful man who passed away from cancer in 1993, and anyone who is related to him, I would love to know.I would also love to see pictures too if you dont mind.Please feel free to email me anytime and I will give you my address in a private email. I look forward to hearing from yousoon, also, I saw a Tina Stolbrand do you know who she is?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic