Search for content in message boards

1900 Alpena, MI, William and Julia King

1900 Alpena, MI, William and Julia King

Russell King (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 2002 3:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am seeking information from the family of William and Julia King who, according to the 1900 census, lived nxt door to my great grandfather Isaac King on King Settlement Rd. in Alpena, Michigan. I'm hoping there may be a connection that leads to more information for all of us. You may contact me directly at wishomecare@earthlink.net

Re: 1900 Alpena, MI, William and Julia King

Russell D. King (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2003 3:55PM GMT
My Dad Doster had a brother when last heard lived in Dreakbaro Ky. Don't know if any relation but did find it interesting you and I have the same name. Well have a good day. Russ

Re: 1900 Alpena, MI, William and Julia King

Russell King (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2003 4:28PM GMT
Fascinating! Years ago, there was a Russell King who lived just a few blocks from me--and his wife's name was the same as my wife's name. So was his childhood nickname! It confused our families and the mailman terribly. So far, I've not traced any of my King line to the south (althought there are quite a few of us now in Texas). Most of our line seems to have started in and around Vermont and New York, then went north to Canada during the Revolutionary War (loyal to the crown). 75 to 100 years later they returned to the US, mainly through Michigan.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions