Search for content in message boards

Paris Pettit Hubbard

Paris Pettit Hubbard

Robin Laursen (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2003 4:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hubbard
I am looking for informtion on the descendents of Paris Pettit Hubbard, son of Edward Hubbard and Eliza Kinney. He married a Grace Winifred Hutton and they had 3 boys: John Leslie Hubbard, Donald Hubbard, and Halsey E. Hubbard. We also need to find the family Bible that was given to him by his siter Clara Stubbs. We need to copy information that is in the Bible. Any and all help is appreciated.

Re: Paris Pettit Hubbard

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 6:19PM GMT
Is Stubbs Clara's married name?

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 11:47PM GMT
Hello:

I do not even remember posting this! Of course, it is 10 years ago. Stubbs would be Clara's name. Are you related to either of these people?

Thank you for your time,

Robin

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 1:05AM GMT
So Clara married a Stubbs? If so, do you know the name of her parents? I'm related to Stubbs so she might possibly be related to me. Or the name of Clara's parents?

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 2:45AM GMT
I'm afraid that I may have mislead you. According to my records, Clara Amelia Hubbard married Charles Stubbs and later a Charles Dyke. I don't have a date for the Stubbs marriage but 1893 listed for the Dyke.

Paris Pettit Hubbard was a brother to Clara. I do not have a spouse listed for him.

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 3:10PM GMT
That's okay!! I have a Thomas Stubbs in my tree. He came from England and then lived in Genesee, Waukesha County, WI before marriage and then for a couple years after marriage before moving north with the family. I'm trying to locate his family. I found a Joseph Stubbs (close in age)to Thomas and then a Joseph Stubbs Sr both in Genesee but can't assume they are his family so trying to find a connection. So frustrating! I need to catch a break. lol
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions