Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Edward "Ned" Sizemore b 1720

Descendants of Edward "Ned" Sizemore b 1720

Posted: 11 Nov 2000 8:40PM GMT
Edited: 29 Sep 2002 2:57AM GMT
I have found extensive information on this line. Anyone interested can view this info on www.familytreemaker.com or contact me for copies of 4 generations.

Edward Sizemore

Posted: 20 Nov 2000 8:19PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 12:30AM GMT
Sharon can you tell me how to contact you for the generations data you found.
Thanks

Edward Sizemore

Posted: 27 Nov 2000 6:14PM GMT
Edited: 7 Sep 2001 1:15PM GMT
Phyllis
Which Edward Sizemore are you descended from?

Info on Ned Sizemore

Posted: 1 Dec 2000 11:52AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 10:00PM GMT
Can you please send copies of the 4 generations to me. If they cannot be e-mailed, my mailing
address is P.O. Box 1396, Columbus, Ga 31902. I will be glad to pay for the copies.
Thank you.

Ned Sizemore

Rene Sizemore House (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 2000 6:11PM GMT
Sharon I am interested in the information
you have on Ned. I believe he may be one
of my ancestors. How can I get the
information? Will be glad to pay you for
this information.

Sizemore

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2000 7:18PM GMT
Joan,

I noticed you live in Columbus, GA. I live in Mauk, GA and work in Columbus. I have extensive research on Edward "Old Ned" Sizemore. Will be happy to get with you and exchange information if you are interested. Email me at klsscom@yahoo.com

Linda

your discoveries re: Sizemore family

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 2000 11:19PM GMT
I attempted to locate your research on www.familytreemaker.com, but I could not find it. What do I click on? Did you have any luck verifying a Native American connection for this family?

Edward Sizemore

Posted: 14 Jan 2001 7:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Aug 2003 3:22PM GMT
Surnames: Sizemore, Montgomery
Joan Sizemore-Lynch:
I will mail the information I have to you tomorrow. I think you will find it as interesting as I did when I accidently stumbled onto it. My lineage is with #44 on the copies I am sending. (Agnes Sizemore and Silas Montgomery,GGgrandfather)
Happy hunting. You may contact me at GATORS3531@aol.com if you wish. This is the only Sizemore info I have. I didn't even realize I was connected to the Sizemore line until I found this.

Re: Edward Sizemore

Tina Anderson Lowe (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 4:57AM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2003 3:22PM GMT
Surnames: Sizemore
Edward Sizemore is my gggggg grandfather. The info I have on him is limited. I have the yr he was born as 1725, yr of death abt.1882, who he married and where he was born. Can you provide any other info.
Thanxx in advance

Re: Edward Sizemore

Posted: 17 Jan 2001 7:17PM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2003 3:23PM GMT
Surnames: Sizemore, Jackson
Tina: I found 3 generations on Edward Ned Sizemore on FamilyTreeMaker.com. At the time this site was offering free access. Not free now.
The information I retrieved said, "Edward "Ned" Sizemore was born 1720 in Mecklenbury Co Va (Halifax,Va), and died July 13, 1822 in Perry Co, Kentucky. He married Elizabeth Jackson".
I have 22 pages of info on this family that I printed from the website during the free offer they had back in November. If you would like copies, email me your address @ GATORS3531@aol.com and I'd be glad to send them. It is most interesting reading due to the Cherokee Indian heritage.
Happy hunting.
Sharon Tharp/Brookey
New Carlisle, Ohio
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions