Search for content in message boards

HASLAM/BADDINGTON Kilmeague c1790-1800

HASLAM/BADDINGTON Kilmeague c1790-1800

Chris Farrington (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 8:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HASLAM, BADDINGTON, STEPHENSON, ROSENBERG
I am looking for information on the above families.
Stephenson HASLAM b c1798 d 27 May 1873 was married to
Margaret BADDINGTON b c1801 d20 Apr 1879.

At least two daughters were born to the couple
Jane, Rebecca b c1839. Burrowes HASLAM was the informant in the death register entry for Margaret.

Jane married William STEPHENSON in 1852 at Kilmeague.
The family emigrated to Australia shortly after.

Rebecca emigrated to Australia in 1859. She married henry ROSENBERG in Melbourne in 1863 and emigrated to New Zealand sometime between 1865 and 1868.

Re: HASLAM/BADDINGTON Kilmeague c1790-1800

Posted: 16 Feb 2009 10:51PM GMT
Surnames: HASLAM, BROOKES
I have a connection to the Haslam family through my Brookes Family Tree. William Haslam was born circa 1831 and his parents were Stephenson Haslam and Margaret. His partner was Sarah Elizabeth Brookes, but I have not found their marriage place or date.

Stephenson and Margaret had 7 Children: Mary, Jane, Alexander, William, Rebecca, Henry and William.

I have Margaret's Maiden Name as Barrington.

Posted: 11 Jun 2010 3:37PM GMT
Hi There
The Holt family Carbury Kildare had a Haslam marrying a Holt and an Anne Holt marrying an Edward Burrows probably a connection do you have anymore info
Ber Holt Ireland

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 7:14AM GMT
To all persons interested in the Haslam history. Isaac Stephenson Haslam and Margaret had the following children. Charlotte Tamar Haslam, who married Samuel Jackson Hardy in Darlinghurst, Sydney. He was a teacher in the school next to the newly built church, and he got permission to marry before the church was oficially completed and opened. He may have ben the 1st. Charlotte's sister Mary married Edward Edgar, and their daughter Mary Louisa married Samuel Hardy's nephew, Charles Jennings, who became Chief Justice of NSW.Other family were Jane who married William Stephenson and Alexander Haslam, William as mentioned and Rebecca, Henry and Robert and Rachel who married Walter Saxe. If you wish to have any other info please contact me Ivan Yates at ivan_yates2001@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions