Search for content in message boards

Ostenaco

Ostenaco

jay judd (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2005 10:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Judd
Please share any theories on the reason Ostenaco (Cherokee war chief and contemporary of Rowland Judd) was known as "Judd's Friend".

Re: Ostenaco

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 2:15PM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2013 2:16PM GMT
hi im levi taylor. my grand mother is a judd and chief ostenaco is my 6th great grand father....doi yo sti moytoy married rawland judd so there is ur connection but to go farther....ostenaco went to Europe where he met "judd" and his daughter married and they took a vintage cruise back to Americas and so became judds friend. sorry to b so colorful but ur welcome to ck out my tree.
Posted: 22 Apr 2013 6:29PM GMT
Surnames: Judd
Hi,

I am very curious of the supporting information you have regarding our Native American Ancestry. While I found references to this information, I have been unable to find proof or even the name of the Cherokee bride. I am a descendant of Rowland Judd (Nathaniel Sr., Rowland) and had given up on proving the Native American connection. Thank you for any information you are able to share.

Re: Ostenaco

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 3:00AM GMT
robin "Cherokee woman" judd my 5th gr gma 1723-1806 married rowlin w judd... robins parents are ostenaco and do yo sti moytoy.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic