Search for content in message boards

Looking for Info

Looking for Info

Posted: 28 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 3:15PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
Looking for info on Mary E Stewart, b. 1863, daughter of George Washington Stewart and Mary Tart. She was my grand aunt, and I think the Mary Stewart School that is (or was) located on Highway 301 between Benson and Dunn was named after her.

Also need info on Negelina E Stewart, b. 1868, m. James Robert McLamb 3-16-1887. She was Mary's sister.

They were both born in Johnston or Harnett County.

Thanks for any and all help.

Re: Looking for Info

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 4:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
By now, I am sure you have found the information you are looking for but just in case you hven't - I hope this helps!

Negelina E Stewart was my great grandmother. She is buried at Banner Chapel Cemetery in Benson beside her husband, James R. McLamb and son, Jesse B. McLamb (my grandfather) and his other family members including my mother.

We just had another family reunion on March 24th and it was held at the American Legion Building in Benson.

Negelina and James Robert "Bob" had fifteen children: Frank, Fernie, Carson, Herbert, Mack, Joe, John, Jesse and Bill (9 boys) and (six girls): Ellie, Nellie, Lula, Doll, Elsie and Mary Eleanor (not in that order.

Sorry, I do not have any info on her family members such as sisters etc but do know family that might. If you decide to, please contatc me at debbiejn61@gmail.com.

Thanks, Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic