Search for content in message boards

Rozwoj, Incorporated

Rozwoj, Incorporated

Posted: 16 Feb 2005 6:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a stock certificate that belonged to my ggrandmother who lived in Princeton, WI. It is for 4 shares of stock for ROZWOJ, INCORPORATED and was issued in Delaware, USA in 1920.
Is anyone familiar with this company and what this was in support of?

Thanking you in advance,
Nancy B

Re: Rozwoj, Incorporated

JP Augustynowicz (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2005 9:39PM GMT
We just came across the exact same thing you have. My great grandmother lived in Chicago,IL and purchased this on August 31st, 1920

Nancy Beresford (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2005 2:04AM GMT
Hi,
Glad to hear there's someone else out there who has a document like this....I wonder what it was for.
Perhaps there'll be someone browsing this site sometime who can tell us.
Nancy B

JP Augustynowicz (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2005 6:44AM GMT
Me and my dad are probably going ot take all these certificates and things we found to our stockbroker.

hopefully he can shed some light on these.

GMK (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2005 6:23PM GMT
We are also in the possession of a Rozwoj Inc certificate. Was your broker successful in finding information on this?

Posted: 4 Jan 2009 7:55PM GMT
Surnames: Siecierke, Nowak, Ciecora
Hi to "Augie" who replied to my inguiry about Rozwoj, Inc

A lot of time has passed, but still curious whether or not you were able to find any information about these stock certificates from around 1920?

I just received a phone call from Colorado from a gentleman who has another certificate from one of his relatives. He was asking if I'd ever heard anything. I told him I would find out what I could ....

Thanks,
Nancy Beresford
now in Wisconsin
robford2@charter.net

Posted: 13 May 2009 1:41PM GMT
I have stock certificates from Rozwoj Incorporated -Deleware and cannot find any information on them. These stocks were from 1920. Can anyone help me?

Posted: 13 May 2009 1:45PM GMT
Good Morning,

I am in Michigan and hold the same stock as you do dated 1920. I have been unable to learn anything about it and no relatives are living from that timeframe. My broker has tried with no luck as well.

Please share with me what you know.

Augustynowicz family of Chicago

Posted: 22 Mar 2010 5:32AM GMT
Hi JP.... I'm trying to help a friend with her genealogy. Her grandfather was FRANK AUGUSTYNOWICZ (born Poland, lived in Chicago with wife LUCILLE (maiden name Jarzambrowski). They had at least one daughter named Adeline. who married a William Cox.

If any of this sounds familiar, please contact me at:
rchesterton1@verizon.net

Thanks, Rita in NJ

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 7:17PM GMT
I have found something while searching.
Frank Piekarski was a relative of mine by marriage. I came accross this letter with his passport application and though it was interesting. I have not found anything specific yet except that it was a corporation in Delaware started 1/20/1920. I don't know anything else at this time.
Steve
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions