Search for content in message boards

Spencer Pace from Jefferson Co., IL.

Spencer Pace from Jefferson Co., IL.

Julie Lusby (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pace, Wilkerson, West
I am looking for information on Spencer Pace. He was the son of Joel Pace, Sr. and Susanna West. Spencer married Phebe Wilkerson on July 30, 1826 in Jefferson Co., IL. According to the 1850 Jefferson Co., IL. Census, Phebe and her children were living with Thomas Bullock. What's the relationship between Phebe and Thomas Bullock? I don't have much information on Spencer Pace. If anyone has any information that would aid my research, I would appreciate it. Thank You. Julie Lusby

Re: Spencer Pace from Jefferson Co., IL.

Posted: 14 Jun 2003 10:27PM GMT
Surnames: WILKERSON
Phoebe Wilkerson (b c1807) daughter of Henry Wilkerson and Mary Bruce Wilkerson was the 1st cousin 1 time removed of Phoebe Catherine Wells Bullock, wife of Thomas C. Bullock. I have that Spencer Pace (b 28 Jul 1762) was the son of Joel Pace and Mary East. And that Joel Pace was the son of Joel Pace Sr. and Susannah West.

Joyce Rash (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2004 3:46AM GMT
Surnames: Pace, Wilkerson, West, East, Houseworth
Spencer Pace is the son of Joel Pace, SR. and Mary East. Joel Pace, SR. is the son of William Pace and Susannah West. Spencer Pace is the father of John H. Pace, who in turn is the father of Samantha Amie Pace my great-grandmother. She married John Buchanan Martin, JR.

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 10:33PM GMT
Julie,
that is my PACE family.I am from SPENCER PACE and ANGELICA I just forgot Angelicas maiden name.It was there son Spencer in Jefferson Co IL.My grandpa Davidson died in Mt.Vernon,IL.He died in the T.B.Sanatarium there.There is a PACE cemetery south of town.I think if memory serves he was a Revolutionary War veteran ? There is a Jefferson Co museum north of Mt Vernon with information on the pioneers of Jefferson County.Maybe this will be some help.We find leaves when we shake the trees...
Greg
per page

Find a board about a specific topic