Search for content in message boards

Gibbs Family in MA.

Gibbs Family in MA.

Posted: 21 Jan 2001 2:18PM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2001 11:16PM GMT
Looking for DOB, POB, parents for Betsy Gibbs m.1796, Sudbury, MA. to Joel Knight. Have info to share. RHT

Re: Gibbs Family in MA.

Posted: 30 Jan 2007 8:14PM GMT
Classification: Query

Was scanning through some of the past quries and found your entry, I am very much intrested in the Knight & related surnames. My Ggrandmother was Missouri I.(or J listed in some of the census)Knight. She was the daughter of Nathan H.Knight & Elizabeth(Hardy)Knight.

My Ggrandfather,John Perriman(or Perryman) married Missouri Knight, June 25, 1881 in Laclede Co. Missouri. They later came to Titus Co. Texas in about 1886/87.

Charles Perryman

Posted: 30 Jan 2007 8:14PM GMT

Was scanning through some of the past quries and found your entry, I am very much intrested in the Knight & related surnames. My Ggrandmother was Missouri I.(or J listed in some of the census)Knight. She was the daughter of Nathan H.Knight & Elizabeth(Hardy)Knight.

My Ggrandfather,John Perriman(or Perryman) married Missouri Knight, June 25, 1881 in Laclede Co. Missouri. They later came to Titus Co. Texas in about 1886/87.

Charles Perryman

Posted: 30 Jan 2007 8:15PM GMT
Surnames: Perryman-Knight

Charles Perryman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic