Search for content in message boards

JESSE COFFEE of Rabun Co., GA

JESSE COFFEE of Rabun Co., GA

Posted: 6 Jul 2007 11:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COFFEE, THOMPSON
I am seeking info on the children of Jesse & Elizabeth THOMPSON Coffee. Their names were: WILLIAM, b. 1837 NC; ABRAHAM, b. 1839 GA; CLEVELAND, b. 1841 GA; ANDREW, b. 1843 GA; Rufus, B. 1845 GA; JOEL, B. 1847 GA; ALLEN, b. 1848, GA.

Re: JESSE COFFEE of Rabun Co., GA

Posted: 8 Oct 2008 10:48PM GMT
Surnames: coffee coffey
Do you know how Elisha Coffee would be connected to your Jesse. I believe they are closely related.

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 2:42AM GMT
I am seeking information on Ivory Coffee. Born about 1820 in Rabun, Ga. Later moved to Buncombe County, North Carolina. Any information would be appreciated.

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 5:21PM GMT
This message is in regard to Ivory Coffee. He was the son of Cleveland Coffee and Martha Brown. He was the 7th of about 9 children, born in 1820 in Rabun County, GA. Ivory's father, Cleveland, was born abt 1780 in Wilkes Co., NC, and died in Rabun County in 1843.

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 5:27PM GMT
Cleveland C0ffee was the son of Jesse Coffee who was born abt 1755 in VA and died 10-12-1807 in Pendleton District, SC.

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 2:26AM GMT
Surnames: Coffey/Coffee
Jesse and Elizabeth Thompson Coffey were my great greatparents. My greatparents were Rufus and Maryann Page Coffey of Gilmer Co GA and my grandparents were Lewis R. and Hattie Tatum Coffey from Ellijay, Gilmer Col GA.

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Coffey/Coffee
Jesse and Elizabeth Thompson Coffey were my great greatparents. My greatparents were Rufus and Maryann Page Coffey of Gilmer Co GA and my grandparents were Lewis R. and Hattie Tatum Coffey from Ellijay, Gilmer Col GA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic