Search for content in message boards

RICHARDS

RICHARDS

Sue Williams (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: RICHARDS
Looking for Andrew Richards, sp. Rosanna. They are listed in the 1850 Robertson Co census with three of their five children. In 1830 they moved to Sangamon CO IL from KY.
Then they are in TN for 1850 and then they move back to IL.
One son, Andrew age19 in 1850) stays behind.
Can anyone help me?
Sue

Richards, england

Janice Hoover (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Richards, England, Warren
Searching for the parents of Matilda Jane England who married Allen Warren, grandson of Jessee Warren and Roda Richards. Vi- are these people in your data base. Am related to the Warrens and need your help on Matilda. Thanks.

Richards Family

Posted: 9 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Nov 2003 2:08AM GMT
Surnames: Richards, England, Warren
I am looking for additional connections between the Warren families of Robertson Co., TN and the Richards and England families. Rhoda Richards, daug. of Edward Richards m. Jesse Warren in Franklin Co., VA, moved to Robertson Co., TN. Some of the Richards family continue to go with the Warren family to IL as does the England family. Anyone having any information, I would gladly share what I have. I have a great deal on the Warren family but little on the Richards and England families. I'm trying to determine who the parents of Benjamin Warren b. abt 1803-1806 are.

Please e-mail me.
Vi McAllister

Re: Richards Family

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 3:20AM GMT
Surnames: Richards
I have Richards family information but it goes into the Potts line of illinois if you would like it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions